iJel vs Synergy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailedit00

Reaction score
I seem to be posting a lot of threads recently lol but I am wondering if anyone has used both YN synergy and iJel and can compare the two systems? Or if you have used just one I would love to hear positives and negatives? I use iJel but as ink don't do training and I want to train in a system I am thinking of converting to YN as I think their acrylic training is fab :)

I seem to be posting a lot of threads recently lol but I am wondering if anyone has used both YN synergy and iJel and can compare the two systems? Or if you have used just one I would love to hear positives and negatives? I use iJel but as ink don't do training and I want to train in a system I am thinking of converting to YN as I think their acrylic training is fab :)

Just btw, INK are going announce training very soon I believe! :) (I'm not trained in gel extensions and also haven't used either)

Just btw, INK are going announce training very soon I believe! :) (I'm not trained in gel extensions and also haven't used either)
I know this but thank you! I did message them about it a couple of months ago and they said it would be starting this year but times running out, I'm not sure if I want to be a guinnea pig for their new training either although I'm sure the educators will be very experienced :)

I know this but thank you! I did message them about it a couple of months ago and they said it would be starting this year but times running out, I'm not sure if I want to be a guinnea pig for their new training either although I'm sure the educators will be very experienced :)

I'd say the training details will be revealed extremely soon, if you are interested ofc.
In the end it has to feel right, if you are going into any training with a doubt, you aren't getting everything you can from it.

Any accredited training will give you the skills you need, but it also have to feel right, with the company, product and educator.

I'd suggest you sample the Young Nails gel before making a decision, as again the product has to fit you.

I am going to wait until the end of the year as I can't afford another course until next year anyway I want to see who my local educator would be and have a look at their work, I ordered a sample kit from youngs today :) and I think you are right about the doubt! I am steering towards youngs but I am struggling to decide ink is a lot cheaper per service, I probably will go with youngs unless I am blown away by my local ink educators work as my experience with youngs education is amazing so far

I am going to wait until the end of the year as I can't afford another course until next year anyway I want to see who my local educator would be and have a look at their work, I ordered a sample kit from youngs today :) and I think you are right about the doubt! I am steering towards youngs but I am struggling to decide ink is a lot cheaper per service, I probably will go with youngs unless I am blown away by my local ink educators work as my experience with youngs education is amazing so far
Got to go with your gut and what you feel is going to be the best for you. Having any doubts going into it will impact your learning experience xx

Latest posts

Back