Im just gobsmacked! New client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicxzy

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I recently acquired a new client who called me in a panic after having her first ever set of nails done elsewhere.
Apparently she went to a techs house and was put in so many uncomfortable situations while she was there I am simply gobsmacked!
This included the tech taking/smoking dugs while she was treating the client!
The client is 60 and was quite distressed by it all.
To make matters worse it was only the second set of nails the girl had ever done she charged her £35 and they were pitiful it took me almost 2 hours to rectify them.
The lady felt too threatened to not pay up.
Shes back this afternoon for her first infill and just wondered if anyone has ever had any similar/worse stories of woe?

oh my god , i bet she thinks you are fantastic :D hey hun i bet you have a client for life after her going to someone like that , !! dee xxx

Just shows that you should choose your nail tech by recommendation like your doctor!!

Yeah I know! shes having a spray tan done today as well bless her.
It just makes me mad that this lady could have just gone to this girl for her first set of nails and never had them done again cos of what happened!

geeg said:
Just shows that you should choose your nail tech by recommendation like your doctor!!

She thought that as this girl had a decent ad in the local paper it would all be ok... just goes to show!

Well that is another thing you have learned then.
Women want their nails done.
One bad experience makes them search for someone who will do the job better for them ... it doesn't put them off for life. Anymore than a bad hair job puts one off going to the hairdresser again ... you just search for a better one.

OMG OMG that is awfull I cant believe someone would have the cheek to sit there smoking in front of a client and smoke drugs how awfull that the lady had to sit and have her nails done there. Really weird sittuation almost unbelievable. I cant imagine your client would lie about it though its just its so shocking. Bet she is glad she found you though, poor lady.

xx

I've just had a look at your nails and art that you've done loo and they're fantastic, all the girls in the salon have said exactly the smae thing! I wish I had that talent.

sammi_akeyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sammi_akey said:
I've just had a look at your nails and art that you've done loo and they're fantastic, all the girls in the salon have said exactly the smae thing! I wish I had that talent.

sammi_akeyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awwwwww thanks very much thats nice of you to say :)

yeh there really good. where abouts did you learn to do them like that or did you tech yourself?

xxxxxxxx:)

Latest posts

Back