iNails - has anyone trained with or tried these?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you do need the lamp they provide unfortunately! I got my acrygel kit online but cant remember the site ill try and find it when i get home x

Ok thanks. I must admit having to fork out for an extra lamp for a system I haven't even tried puts me off a bit!

I use the I.nail system! My page on Facebook is Jens gels Corsham. There's lots of pics on there of my I.nails applied Nd all my clients have loved them :)

Hi
Please can you help me
I'm trained in shellac and UV gel extensions
If I did training for inails, how would you go around insurance if I've never trained in acrylics. Or does this not matter?
Obviously I need to speak with my insurance but just checking different options.

Iv used them over a year now. They are amazing, natural and very strong. One client got 4 and a half weeks before infills. Highly recommended. I use nothing else now

Iv used them over a year now. They are amazing, natural and very strong. One client got 4 and a half weeks before infills. Highly recommended. I use nothing else now
Hi

I have just started using the system. I applied on myself first set lasted about a week. second set only 3 days. I have done a few clients at half price. A few have had nails come off within a couple of days. What am i doing wrong? Nail is prepped (cuticles tidy, light buffing and dry wiped) then primer on both nail and tip. then 1 - 2 drops of liquid acrylic cured under lamp? they look good and have no air bubbles. when filing them down I check they are stuck on, but couple of days later I get a message saying 1 has come off? its always 1 or 2 not everyone done about 20 sets I would say 5 of those and myself have lost nails.
Please help :(

It sounds like the quick application comes from the lack of prep work. No pushing back the cuticle!!??! Yikes!

I know when I do any set that the prep work is very time consuming but is extremely important, I can't imagine not doing it.

I'm not a fan of these inails, but again it sounds like a personal preference. As many of us that don't like them, there seems to be just as many techs who do like them. Also the fact that they seem to be letting anyone do them, not just pros is off putting to me.

I always push cuticles back, tidy them up and ensure the nail is fully prep before I start applying any type of nail products.
I do like this system but I am finding a higher percentage not working well. I know sometimes a system might not suit someones nails but I find this extremely rare.

Latest posts

Back