Infills with White Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grainneh

Reaction score
Hi all, I hope you can please advise / explain, I have french fin NSI tips on at the moment which need to be infilled in a day or so, the tip has grown off a bit , I know I can file it down but is there any other options (dont think I am being very clear here!!!)

Any suggestions?

Still using white tips as am not very good at white powder yet ;-)

Hi, If im right you are talking about rebalancing the white? I think your only options are to use white powder, paint the nails french, or polish with colour. If you use white powder you may find that the white is a different shade to the tips and will show up so may be best to just rebalance using pink and paint them french instead? This is the reason that i stopped using french white tips (used to use NSI fin too) and practised hard at smile lines as they look great as a new set but cant be rebalanced very easily. Also I found that the fin made me create a much thicker enhancement than i do without the fin (hope that makes sense) keep practising and you will soon get there x

Hi Ya, i use white tips when i do Extreme Powder Galze because i cant seem to get on with their white powder and i find it very dull so when it comes to rebalancing i actually use More than White and paint this on to create my new white free edge x

Thanks girls , i'll have to see if there are any tutorials on rebalancing and just keep practising, do you think painting on french with polish works? Have never tried that!

Ive only airbrushed it on cos im no good at painting french freehand! but you could just do pink or clear and paint french on afterwards, dont see it being a problem.....practise painting on one of your fingers that need rebalancing and see what it looks like, if you dont like it at least its easily removed!! lol x

hi there

i use french tips every day my clients love the french look when the tip grows down
i tend to use a french polish in the attitude range
i.e vanilla glow, strawberry glow, or peach glow couple of coats it hides that growth line an my clients are always happy

or again you cud airbrush white
i have tried using pink and white gel but then they tend to look to thick or my smile line looks a little wobbley not as sharp as that french tip if you get my drift

i could send you a pic to show you what i mean about that french polish

Thats a great idea - i'll try that on one of my own nails at least then I will know - as I prefer using white tips? Also can white tips be used with Gel?

Hayley PLEASE send a pic - that would be great

Thanks girls!

white tips work fine with gel as long as you make sure all the shine is off. i do the backs of them too [with my e file ] so that when you cap the edge there is a rough surface fo the gel to grab.

Latest posts

Back