Instead of Sticky Feet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kel-J-tan2017

Reaction score
Hiya, what do people use instead of sticky feet?? I have nearly ran out and won't be able to get any in time for my next few clients. thankyou xxx

I've never used sticky feet. Just put a towel in bottom of tent.

I swear by them. I can't stress them enough. Not only do they protect the clients soles from infection, how many people have stood in your tent with a foot infection and they are contagious... they protect the soles from over spray also... and they make you look very professional, and being professional is what it's all about...

You should be able to pick them up in your local salon supplier.

Put barrier cream on the bottom of clients feet and tell them to stand on two bits of couch roll. The barrier cream will stick it to their feet xx

I use a large towel , fold it 4 wAys and that works for 4 clients. None of my clients get tan on the soles of their feet.

I use a large towel , fold it 4 wAys and that works for 4 clients. None of my clients get tan on the soles of their feet.
I just stand on a towel when i tan myself (i dont like wasting sticky feet on me) and i have to say, i agree, i've never had tan on the bottom of my feet xx

Girls I don't understand why you don't use them? They are not even an expense when you do the math...

I do use them on clients xx

Oh I taught you said you used a towel instead... when you work it out they literally are not an expense... how many do get in a pack?

Oh I taught you said you used a towel instead... when you work it out they literally are not an expense... how many do get in a pack?
No i just use a towel when i tan myself, i always use sticky feet for clients. Most of them keep them on when im finished so their shoes or slippers dont rub the tan off. I think i get 25 pair in a pack xx

No i just use a towel when i tan myself, i always use sticky feet for clients. Most of them keep them on when im finished so their shoes or slippers dont rub the tan off. I think i get 25 pair in a pack xx

It's also a great way ok keeping track of how many clients you have done. Yeah my clients keep them on till they go to bed or home... They work out really inexpensive per client. I try to buy them on a vat free. Do you use hair caps?

It's also a great way ok keeping track of how many clients you have done. Yeah my clients keep them on till they go to bed or home... They work out really inexpensive per client. I try to buy them on a vat free. Do you use hair caps?
Yeah i use caps too. I also have masks incase i get clients that need to wear one, i always wear little nose filter things if i have a lot of tans in as i get headaches off breathing the tan in xx

Yeah i use caps too. I also have masks incase i get clients that need to wear one, i always wear little nose filter things if i have a lot of tans in as i get headaches off breathing the tan in xx

Yeah I always have caps and masks for pregnant clients as I don't want them to breath stuff in! I hate when I breath in all the spray tan stuff my nose does be brown!!

I've always used towels but now going to use disposable pads , client shouldn't get over spray on their soles of feet ! Over Spray would not be that heavy ! If it is u need to turn the gun down !

The point is - the sky will not fall if you run out of sticky feet.:p
You can always use a towel. :cool:

I used to make my own! As long as you have one left, you can buy some card from WH Smith and some double sided tape, trace around the one you have (or make it up yourself), put 2 strips of double sided tape on the foot-shaped card and voila!

Latest posts

Back