Insurance help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Water Lily Salon

Reaction score
Hi new to here, need help with insurance can't seem to find what I need!
I am opening my own little salon but it's a massive building with lots of little businesses inside mine been one so I'm only actually renting a room not a actually building. But can't seem to find the right insurance to go for itseither mobile or salon. Mobile I am not and salon asks me about things I don't need insuring as I'm renting the room it's more like a office space that I have done out. Hope this is understandable to everyone bot good at explaining it. Thank you in advance for any help!

I'm in the same boat. Did you sort this?

Hi new to here, need help with insurance can't seem to find what I need!
I am opening my own little salon but it's a massive building with lots of little businesses inside mine been one so I'm only actually renting a room not a actually building. But can't seem to find the right insurance to go for itseither mobile or salon. Mobile I am not and salon asks me about things I don't need insuring as I'm renting the room it's more like a office space that I have done out. Hope this is understandable to everyone bot good at explaining it. Thank you in advance for any help!

Hi, I have this with 1 of my salons and use ABT and just just professional liability as I can't get insured for stock or equipment as the premises aren't secure enough.

I think it would be freelance insurance xx

If you go onto salon golds website they have a chat function, they should be able to give you an answer as to exactly what you need.

They were helpful when I had questions about my insurance.

Latest posts

Back