Intimate wax course Midlands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxie

Reaction score
I want to do a female intimate waxing course as near to the midlands as possible..
I did look at doing a course with kim lawless but she is abit to far away to travel.

any advice of a good course to take nearer to home?

I did my training with Kim and it was excellent - I travelled down the night before and stayed in a b&b - the only problem was the Guild do not recognise her training for insurance purposes which was a pain

Have you tried the local colleges - private trainer? What about Ellissons or your local wholesaler?

I did my training with Kim and it was excellent - I travelled down the night before and stayed in a b&b - the only problem was the Guild do not recognise her training for insurance purposes which was a pain

Have you tried the local colleges - private trainer? What about Ellissons or your local wholesaler?
The Guild are the only people who don't recognise my courses. They will only insure you for courses if the course that you do is accredited by them. That's for any subject, massage, tanning etc etc.

It's funny as I know of lots of people who are insured with The Guild after training with me but they must have slipped through the net. You could always change insurers.

I think The Guild are great and I'd love to have my courses accredited by them but I'm not paying hundreds of pounds for them to accredit my courses, simply because it would cost me a fortune every year to pay all of the various insurance companies for the continued accreditation.

My courses are not just recognised here in the UK, I have students from abroad training with me and their insurers insure them no trouble because they know of my reputation and high standards.

Kim - I recommend your courses all the time - real shame about the Guild, but there are plenty of others out there who will insure - I now have insurance with another company, happy to have met and trained with you:)

x

Latest posts

Back