Is anyone booked on the AOFM Bridal course in March?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooh would be lovely to hear how your course goes. ive got my first makeup course booked a week today also. Im training with the lovely PIXIWOO ladies Sam and Nic chapman. so cant wait!!!

ooh would be lovely to hear how your course goes. ive got my first makeup course booked a week today also. Im training with the lovely PIXIWOO ladies Sam and Nic chapman. so cant wait!!!

Oh my god... JEALOUS!!! I LOVE Pixiwoo, they are my heroes! Bet you are so excited! xxxx

Pixiwoo are fantastic. Can I ask Where are you doing that course?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Hey girls, I have written my first blog post on this site so you and check it out and I can let you know how I am getting on on the course. Would be great if you could let us know what the Pixiwoo course is like Dales Nails? xxx

yes Im so excited for the course, if not a little nervous as i have no previous makeup experience. The course is 5 days at their studio in Norwich. I will be happy to update you all after the course.xx

I trained with Sam & Nic in Fulham 2 years ago, they are amazing. I learnt loads and have never seen so much make-up, there was everything to play with!

Enjoy!

Aww great to hear of someone else who has done the pixiwoo course. Did it give you enough confidence to offer makeup as part of your services? really looking forward to it! just know my credit card will take a battering as i will be wanting to purchase so much makeup after!!! nothing new there then!!!

Hey girls, I have written my first blog post on this site so you and check it out and I can let you know how I am getting on on the course. Would be great if you could let us know what the Pixiwoo course is like Dales Nails? xxx

Hi Rtee,
Glad you're having a good time- where's your blog please ? X

Hey my loves, just written my review on my blog - check it out xxxx

Latest posts

Back