Is it cheeky or is it just me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd give her a high in the air nose!!!!
I can't stand people like that!!!

Not a problem I can do them for half price how does that suit you? Tell me which five fingers you would like me to paint?

Going to remember this one! Lol I'm sure that would shut someone up straight away! Love your 'no nosense' attitude Jacqueline! :)

Not a problem I can do them for half price how does that suit you? Tell me which five fingers you would like me to paint?

Wow Jacquelienna, you never cease to crack me up. I've been laughing ridiculously so much I've got cramps in my stomach.

Guess what? I've been imagining this lady choosing 3 fingers from her right hand and 2 fingers from her left hand just to balance the equation. Afterall, she's only allowed 5 fingers for half price.

What a superb option and very fair comment. Half price 5 fingers, full price 10 fingers end of.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Haha i must keep that in mind next time.. perfect answer :)

Thanks for the advice ladies i taught i was just me and had started thinking about cutting the price for her but now i know that if i did that would be a big mistake..

my price stays the same no matter what :) xxx

Haha i must keep that in mind next time.. perfect answer :)

Thanks for the advice ladies i taught i was just me and had started thinking about cutting the price for her but now i know that if i did that would be a big mistake..

my price stays the same no matter what :) xxx

Definitely stick to your guns, I wouldn't entertain discounting for someone who I don't speak to, especially when she's going on holiday and obviously has the cash!

Particularly as she has snubbed you in the past, yes, very cheeky

£45 to her

Haha some great answers here, made me laugh :) xx

I'm just heading to Tesco now, I think I'll tell the Checkout assistant I'll not be paying full price because I'm broke, and see if she is feeling generous x

lmao, so did it work?

people have cheek for anything. did she book to get them done then? did she reply?

lmao, so did it work?

people have cheek for anything. did she book to get them done then? did she reply?

I'm sure you wouldn't be surprised to hear that no, it didn't work 😜

That's not cheeky, it's just rude!

No Kizzycat she did not book in for a set.. she did not even reply lol..

i just told her i cant discount them as if i did everyone would come to me saying they were broke.. i did not get a reply.. If shes broke why is she going on holiday and wanting her nails done! lol

I think i do sets for a good price at 30euro.. if she wants them that bad she will have to pay full price like the rest of my clients..

thanks for the comments ladies some of them are hilarious :)

xxx

It is a cheek but on the other hand you can't blame her for trying lol I would of said no and wouldn't ask lol but Martin the money man would lol xxx

Latest posts

Back