Is my website ok?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dani_doot

Reaction score
hey, just a quicky to ask your opinions on my website, good and bad appreciated.

Omorfia Nail Studio

thanx xx

The overall look and colour scheme looks really nice.

However, being the nit-picky web geek that I am, there's a few changes that I'd like to suggest that should make it even better:

(1) For the font you've got for your header "Omorfia Nail Studio", I think it would look better if you used an anti-aliased image, as the one you've got there at the moment looks rather pixellated around the edges of the text.

(2) For the "After care" page, I think it would be better if you used an unordered list with bullet points (in the HTML, a <ul> tag to start the unordered list, then within that, <li> to start each list entry, </li> to end each list entry, and then </ul> to close the unordered list) - this would mean that all the bullet points would be in the left margin, and all the rest of the text would line up to the right of them - which would look better and be easier to read, I think.

(3) The "Benefits", "Products i use" (the "i" should be capitalised here incidentally), "Gallery" and "Contact Me" pages are using a smaller font than the other pages on the site. I think the larger font on the other pages looks better, and will be easier to read, particularly for partially sighted people. So it would be better if you used the slightly larger font consistently across all pages.

But that's me being really nit picky! The overall look, and especially the images you're using, is fab! Nice work!

hi, had a quick look, good first impression. just a couple of notes - the text font and size differs on different pages, on your menu on the left you have 'Products i use' - should be capital I, also the order of the pages is a little confusing - maybe aftercare should be next to services, contact me should be last
layout and pics etc look good and you def have a good basis to start
hth x

Maybe say what area/start of your postcode so clients will know where you are or what area of Coventry you cover?

I think some pictures in your gallery would be great too!

thanks ladies, ive made a few adjustments and hope its looking better. website building aint easy i tell you.lol.

x

I think your site looks really good well done
we're did you get all your pic's from as there awesome xx

Hi

A really nice site - easy to navigate. I am not a nails person except natural but you are very reasonably priced, can you not go a bit higher? I do a mini manicure for 14quid you should be charging at least 20 for a manicure, you are doing a lot. Do not undersell yourself! Being home based does not mean you have to be too cheap.

You could add a map maybe to give clients an idea where you are based, from what I would imagine is that Coventry is a big place and don't forget some clients are prepared to come into the city from the countryside so you could attract those that are just on surburbia too.

Good luck and I hope all goes well for you.

It's great hun love the colour!! x

Latest posts

Back