It Works global

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophie<3

Reaction score
Hey :) just wondering if any one has had one of these body/face wraps? It's supposed to tighten tone & firm in as little as 45 mins xx

Yes I personally use them, use them on clients and I am also a distributor so if you have any questions fire away. By far the best product I've used and have fantastic results from my own and customers :)

Yes I personally use them, use them on clients and I am also a distributor so if you have any questions fire away. By far the best product I've used and have fantastic results from my own and customers :)

Really? I was a bit dubious at first I know a girl who does it at a salon she charges £30 for a body wrap & £20 for face. Do u notice results after the first time? I'm only a size 8 but just want to firm up a bit x

Yes I had results from the first wrap I basically lost a dress size from a course of 4. I find larger ladies lose more quicker but I lost around 6inches from my first wrap. I wanted to try them before I sold them as a service and was blown away. I do have before and after pics my personal ones which I can let you see if you wish... They were from my second box I'm due to do more when my next delivery comes ready for Christmas season lol :)

Should of added I charge £25 for body wrap and £20 for face. As a loyal customer is works out around £41 for 4 wraps so a lot cheaper x

Wow! That's amazing yeah would be interested to see. Is it just like a thick cream u apply all over your body? Do u feel any thing? X

I will pop u an inbox over with a pic... It's a pre loaded wrap so you open it, apply it and then place either cling film or a tight top over the top of it (simply to keep the wrap in place) I even sleep in mine sometimes... Yes the best way I can describe it is it's kinda warm? It's a nice feeling... Drink lots while wrapping then take it off when your ready :) then I normally just rub the extra lotion from the wrap into the skin and you keep loosing for upto 72 hours :) fantastic and no training fees and no insurance as you are insured through it works!

Ah sounds fab ! Thanks you :) x

I will pop u an inbox over with a pic... It's a pre loaded wrap so you open it, apply it and then place either cling film or a tight top over the top of it (simply to keep the wrap in place) I even sleep in mine sometimes... Yes the best way I can describe it is it's kinda warm? It's a nice feeling... Drink lots while wrapping then take it off when your ready :) then I normally just rub the extra lotion from the wrap into the skin and you keep loosing for upto 72 hours :) fantastic and no training fees and no insurance as you are insured through it works!

Are you saying there is no training required for this at all...or no training required if you are already a qualified Beauty Therapist?
The OP is not qualified in Beauty Therapy at all, therefore I don't quite understand how your Insurance can cover her.

Are you saying there is no training required for this at all...or no training required if you are already a qualified Beauty Therapist?
The OP is not qualified in Beauty Therapy at all, therefore I don't quite understand how your Insurance can cover her.

I asked about training and they told me no training is needed as you make up your own treatment! Anyone can do it! I was told I could show my clients how to do it! Want to keep it professional with training so I know I'm doing the best treatment!

There is no training needed as it's such a simple procedure no mess and no fuss and yes you are covered by the it works company insurance provided you are reg as a full distributor

I believe this is not a professional's only product, I am inundated with people from Facebook asking me if I am interested in these....people hold parties for them in their homes.

It's not no but I weighed this up beside shrinking violet and preferred the it works option. Not only did I find the cost to set up cheaper the product cost to the customer compared to shrinking violet was cheaper as well as less time wrapped and not a full body wrap. Not all my customers wanted a full body wrap. I then tried both and had better results from it works so went down that path. It's all personal choice and what will work best for either yourself, your business and your clients and I found it works to work better all round :) on the same hand my friend recently started to do shrinking violet wraps and had never worked in the beauty bizz before!

Oh and should of added before it works bought the product it was a high end salon treatment only (in USA) and they have tried to make it affordable for all. Was feat at various red carpet events and used by various celebs as well as on the set of sex in the city 2!

What are the benefits of having it on ur face? X

It tightens the face (same idea as the body wrap) works on lines and gives a really fresh look! You do have to use the face wraps and not the body wraps as they can only be used anywhere below the neck x

Sounds really good x

Probably a bit of a silly question, but, how do you wrap a face?!

Oh. I've just googled it. It's a mask for your face. Looks scary.

Latest posts

Back