I've gone and done it!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacey P

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that I have just booked my Creative foundation for the 4th April! :biggrin:

I recently put a post on here that I was having problems at work and with getting paid, just been paid so i've put my notice in and leave on the 1st April and train on the 4th!!

I can't wait, i'm so excited. Roll on the 4th!!!

Fab news Stacy, You'll love every minute of it :D

Excellent - Good Luck and enjoy every minute :D

Trin
xx

That's really great news Stacey. I am doing my foundation course in 2 weeks and can't wait. Have loads of fun on yours, I'm sure it will be the start of something great!

Hi stacey,

I have just finished my first three days of creative foundation course got my last day on the 10TH on March and so excited!! The homework has been wonderful to do.

You are gonna have a great time, so much to learn. just keep asking questions if you don't understand something. They are really great and always there to help you. I must have asked the same thing 3 times and they were more than willing to explain again. :)

Have a great time!!! :wink2:

Luv

Rose

Oh Wow Stacey P

I also start my foundation course on the 4th April. I am doing the L&P foundation course at the Essex acdemey (spl??) in Loughton. What are you doing and where are you going?

I to cant wait. Went to excel at the weekend and had a noisey around the stand & watched some demos so I am now even more excitied!! :D

Well done you - I did that course last month and it's fantastic, you'll love it and you'll learn so much. Good luck and enjoy!

Thanks for the good luck.

I'm going to the maidenhead acadamy and training with Pamela Rolfe. Does any one know what she is like?

I went to excel on monday as well, it was fantastic went from 11.30 - 4 I would have stayed later but had walked my legs off and still had to get the train home!

Well done Stacey - great move, doing nails is ace!

You'll really enjoy the foundation course, I've just passed mine and loved it.

It was hard work but totally worth it.

Enjoy xxx

Stacey P said:
Thanks for the good luck.

I'm going to the maidenhead acadamy and training with Pamela Rolfe. Does any one know what she is like?

I went to excel on monday as well, it was fantastic went from 11.30 - 4 I would have stayed later but had walked my legs off and still had to get the train home!

Pamela is lovely and is one of Creative Nail Design's Champion Ambassadors. I think it would be fair to say that Pamela has won more competitions over more years (probably 20) than any other person in the UK. So you will be in great hands.

Great decision you've made - you won't regret it!!!!!

Latest posts

Back