Just when you think you have seen it all

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LillyGoose

Reaction score
Hey Geeks, cant sleep surfing youtube!!

and I came across this... some girl actually cutting her hair with a razer you would use to shave your legs with!!

WHYYYY ON THIS PLANET!!

How to Layer Your Hair at Home! - YouTube

haha i used to do this when i was 13. Not the best idea in the world but it worked. I found pictures from 13-15 when i used to cut my hair myself before i'd even had training and heres one of when i just decided one night to cut my hair into a bob with kitchen scissors o_O. Turned out pretty well I think haha must be a born natural ;p

Attachments

• 2u8yv4h.jpg
    2u8yv4h.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 385
Is kick her in the hoosit if she were my client. Poor thing her hairdresser having to fix her hair every visit. Xoxo

really wanted her to slice her thumb open....is that wrong????

shocking really , maybe she got confused with razoring to add texture lol :biggrin:, i was gobsmacked only watched for like 4.5 mins lol id seen enough xx

I couldn't watch past the first cut.
Yes magenta, its wrong, but I don't blame you for wanting it.
It would be funny to find out she slipped and cut her ear off.
I get scared before I shave, never mind seeing other people shaving. Xoxo

I had exactly the same thing.... Hoped she was going to cut her thumb, cause she was so annoying!! The sad part id that she thinks she is teaching people how to maintain their hair! :))

Wow, that is so wrong!xxx:eek:

I might put it on my facbook so i can get more repairs out if it ha ha. Its like sonething id catch my mum at! Silly silly girl.

Latest posts

Back