Lash experts, please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lashandtanner

Reaction score
I have been searching and searching through posts but I still don't feel like I've found the answer I need.... Please can the expert lashes tell me...

Do you use sealant or not?!

I really would like to hear from the expert lashers that have done enough sets to monitor the results.. I know some people say its not necessary but I don't want to stop using if it will not secure the lashes! (I am talking about end of treatment not retail)

Thanks so much xx

I've never used sealant hon. Think it's all down to a good glue and well primed lashes X

Hi

I've been doing lashes a good whole now and I always use primer and sealant.

Ditto Em79, I have always used a lash primer and sealer and have very good returns on my lashes.

Why fix something that isn't broken, I also retail one to every client I have, not because of the sale, but because I believe in it.

H xx

I always use primer, essential IMO. Used to use sealer but felt it didn't make any difference for me so probably haven't used it for about 2 years now.

Great retail product for lash techs though x

I'm the same. I always use primer but I don't use sealant. I started off using it and it honestly made no difference to the returns. I actually found that the lashes seemed to change colour as well when I applied sealant and they looked better before the sealant was applied.

I use a primer and no sealant. Used to use a sealant but found it made no difference x

Sorry to jump in but what primer are you all using? I use the protein remover wipes and then start applying. Is this what you call a primer or is there another product I don't know about? Xx

Sorry to jump in but what primer are you all using? I use the protein remover wipes and then start applying. Is this what you call a primer or is there another product I don't know about? Xx

It's the same xxx

hello, sorry to interupt, but i have been serching through the forum and can not find an answer, currently i am using lashbase glue and i really do not find it any good what glue do you find best?

I have just switched to the new Lash Perfect glue. It is amazing and the returns are better.
It's also knocked some time off my sets and I was a fast lasher before.
It is more expensive but so worth paying the extra.
It comes in 5 x 2g tubes as well so you only have to open 2 grams at a time so the others stay fresh in their tubes.
Best glue I've tried and I've tried a few!

I have just switched to the new Lash Perfect glue. It is amazing and the returns are better.
It comes in 5 x 2g tubes as well so you only have to open 2 grams at a time so the others stay fresh in their tubes.

Ooh I'm using Flirties expert and have no major problems. However I sometimes find the dying time is slower. Is it worth a change? x

Ooh I'm using Flirties expert and have no major problems. However I sometimes find the dying time is slower. Is it worth a change? x

Ooops I meant drying time 

I have tried Flirties glue and the Lash Perfect glue is better, in my opinion.
I've not had any stickies at all. It's a lot to pay I know but seeing as it comes in 5 tubes then maybe you could club together with some other lash technicians and try it.

Ooh I've just noticed on their website that they do a free trial pack.
They are out of stock at the moment but you could always give them a ring and see when they are due back in.
It's limited to one per trained technician and includes a sample of their b curl lashes too :biggrin:

These are out of stock does anyone know where else it's sold I needed urgent :(

hey i always use sealant at the end of every lash application it eliminates the vapors from the adhesive which is more comfortable when the client opens her eyes.

Ooh I've just noticed on their website that they do a free trial pack.
They are out of stock at the moment but you could always give them a ring and see when they are due back in.
It's limited to one per trained technician and includes a sample of their b curl lashes too :biggrin:

Thanks for that Angelina I'll give them a call tomorrow!
Sounds great x

its now in amazing new bottles 3 x 3g bottles is soft squeezable bottles

its now in amazing new bottles 3 x 3g bottles is soft squeezable bottles

The ones I bought were in 3 x 3g bottles. I thought the 2g bottles were new as they are the ones on their website.
The only problem I found was that my lid got stuck and I couldn't open it. I just unscrew the top off and squidge a drop out though so it's no biggie!

Latest posts

Back