Lash extension client wants refund

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone for being reassuring! I was really worried and nervous about everything it’s mainly the whole patch test and I thought she may have brought hay up if anything happened but that’s again everyone. X

Don't worry about the patch test, this would only be an issue if she'd had a reaction, which isn't the case X

Have you any idea how much it costs to take someone to court? A lot more than a set of lashes that's for sure! Don't worry about it, it's just bullying tactics and even if she did (which she won't) there is nothing that the courts would do, you haven't done anything wrong and there is no evidence anyway xx

Thank you hun. I’m just a really panicky person and not had this before but I’m sure I’ll learn all the tricks in the book lol x

Don't worry about the patch test, this would only be an issue if she'd had a reaction, which isn't the case X

Thank you im sure everything will be fine just needed some reassurance as I’ve only been doing this a few months and do it as a hobbie more then the money lol

Latest posts

Back