Lash lift dropped

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa Michaels

Reaction score
Hi ladies! My main treatment is lash lifts, I had 3 clients this week say there lift has dropped out, I have not changed products or do anything different and it's only been those 3, I do at least 9 a day, I'm thinking it could be the heat? It has been exceptionally hot, Maybe they sat out in the sun all day and it's weekend the lift? I did also tell them to not get them wet and all other aftercare info, wondered if anyone has come across this

My training advised that aftercare should avoid heat, steam or getting them wet so it could possibly be the heat although I'm new to this treatment.

I have done lots of clients going on holiday so hopefully they've set before they go!

My training advised that aftercare should avoid heat, steam or getting them wet so it could possibly be the heat although I'm new to this treatment.

I have done lots of clients going on holiday so hopefully they've set before they go!

Yes i do advise all that! You can only advise though! As long as they stay out the heat for 24 hours all should be fine X

Sweat! o_O
Could it be that they were a tad 'sweaty' when having the treatment, as it has been very hot this week.
Just a thought....
This could have 'diluted' the perming lotion.:oops:

As a side note, 9 a day - wow, that's impressive.
Would you mind me asking how much you charge for this service, as I have considered adding this, but not sure there was enough profit in it for me....What brand/system are you using?

Sweat! o_O
Could it be that they were a tad 'sweaty' when having the treatment, as it has been very hot this week.
Just a thought....
This could have 'diluted' the perming lotion.:oops:

As a side note, 9 a day - wow, that's impressive.
Would you mind me asking how much you charge for this service, as I have considered adding this, but not sure there was enough profit in it for me....What brand/system are you using?
Maybe! I definitely think it had something to do with the heat! Hopefully it cools down a bit soon! I charge £20 and it's definitely worth while adding it on, I get so many return clients and recommendations, it's my main treatmentst the moment esp as it's holiday season, it also means they then want other treatments eyebrows nails etc, I use lash base products

Maybe! I definitely think it had something to do with the heat! Hopefully it cools down a bit soon! I charge £20 and it's definitely worth while adding it on, I get so many return clients and recommendations, it's my main treatmentst the moment esp as it's holiday season, it also means they then want other treatments eyebrows nails etc, I use lash base products
I charge £30 just now but I'm increasing it to £35 soon. Cheapest I've seen in my area is £35

We charge £58. Lots of lifts this week. No drops yet but it will be due to the heat x

How long are you ladies booking out for this treatment?
How long does it last?
Do you see a 'regrowth', ie, a 'crease' when it grows through, or is the hair simply replaced by new growth?
If the lashes need tinting, do you always do this at the same appointment, or do you prefer to leave a week between?
If tinting at the same appointment, do you tint whilst the shield is still on.....can you still get close to the root, as this is my main concern, especially with the very fair lashes....
Thanks in advance. :)

Not lash lift related, but my poster girl lash extension client that holds all her lashes for weeeeks at a time and follows the aftercare to a tee lost all but 5 of her false lashes this week do to sweat soaking them blooming off!!

Blooming heatwave!! Wish it would pee off now :(

I book out 1 hour for the lift, once the lift wears off they start to drop down, it lasts 6-8 weeks depending on lash cycle and after care, you can remove the shield then Tint with shield on, I would take off for fair lashes so you can get into the root, I am thinking of putting my prices up now especially as I have Judt converted my garage into a beauty room

Latest posts

Back