Lash lift glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leeanne7

Reaction score
hi all!
Am new to salon geek!
I've been using the salon system lash peeking kit, but I'm not having great results have read a few of other people's problems on this and I was taught to apply all over the lash and most people are saying just the base so will try this...

But the glue I find isn't great it's hard to get the smaller hairs stuck to the shield!
Has anyone any tips for that?
Also have you not to get the lashes wet for 24 hours have seen that a lot on forums?? But was never told that myself?
TIA XO

Only on the roots yes.
Add loads of glue. Make sure it's tacky before you roll up the lashes. Keep adding extra glue to get the little tiny ones and holding them up until it dries. Takes time but gets them.
Lashes definitely can't get wet for 24 hours plus no mascara for that time either. They need to settle in.

You really don't need much glue. People have been having problems because they are applying too much and then the solutions can't penetrate properly. You just need to leave it to go tacky and it will stick. Maybe try a different glue if you are having problems.
Once the perm has taken then it has taken and getting them wet will not make it drop. I use Elleebana and we remove with damp cotton buds and then when we remove the shields we use quite a bit of water. I have used water to remove for years with different brands and it's always been fine :)

What glue do you's recommend??
Have you's used normal lash glue on them before? Or does it have to be the one supplied with them??

I use Elleebana but I've used Eyeluvlashes in the past and that worked well too. I know Lash Factor are bringing one our soon too.
I've never tried the one from Salon System so I can't comment.
Just make sure the lashes are nice and clean before you start as that won't help.
You can shampoo them first. Belma-remove is a foaming make-up remover and it also removes tint and it's non oily. Or any lash cleanser and clean them to make sure they are clean and this will make the lashe stick better :)

hi all!
Am new to salon geek!
I've been using the salon system lash peeking kit, but I'm not having great results have read a few of other people's problems on this and I was taught to apply all over the lash and most people are saying just the base so will try this...

But the glue I find isn't great it's hard to get the smaller hairs stuck to the shield!
Has anyone any tips for that?
Also have you not to get the lashes wet for 24 hours have seen that a lot on forums?? But was never told that myself?
TIA XO
Hi, I did my salon services course in February and have done lots and lots of lash lifts, it's really popular!
Def roots of lashes to half way, to avoid over processing
My glue behaves better when I apply it to the shield the wait 30 seconds or so before attempting to stick the lashes to it, then press and hold, press and hold ... some people do have coarser lashes tho which obv take longer (they keep trying to jump off the shield and need more persuading)
There seems to be two schools of thought on getting them wet, but these are my thoughts:
a) my salon systems course definitely said avoid getting them wet for 24/48 hours after incl make up removers, steam, rain etc (maybe other brands vary?)
b) I had 3 lash lifts myself last year before I did my course and the second time I forgot to keep them dry and oh boy, did they drop! Not completely, but a heck of a lot.
c) one of my clients recently reported she kept hers dry for 48 hours(second time I did her lift), rather than 24(first time) and the lift stayed in for the full 8 weeks
So I will definitely be advising my ladies to avoid getting them wet. I want them to get the maximum benefit possible.

Best tip though, get yourself some small shields as salon systems only do medium and large .... I use the small on practically everyone.(I get mine from lash base) x

Thank u so so much for the reply x
Will deffo try what u say

Latest posts

Back