Lash lift & hayfever

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrubadub

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have a lash lift and tint booked in tomorrow, the client has messaged to say she is getting watery eyes due to the pollen count at the moment and she has been taking hayfever tablets.

I am confident that I can work round this and mop up any water before putting the products on.

Are there any suggestions from you guys that could also help with this problem?

Its not just the eyes watering before you put the product on but also during the development time and hayfever sufferers can be very sensitive so she might find it uncomfortable? Also some products will react with water or moisture so she might experience the fumes from the lift stronger so it is definitely worth explaining it all to her before you do the treatment x

Its not just the eyes watering before you put the product on but also during the development time and hayfever sufferers can be very sensitive so she might find it uncomfortable? Also some products will react with water or moisture so she might experience the fumes from the lift stronger so it is definitely worth explaining it all to her before you do the treatment x

Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner, I discussed this with her and we decided to go ahead as she was much better on the day of the appointment, she really enjoyed it and I got a great result

9643e193c097798ef274c594c665e0d5.jpg

Oh that is brilliant! I am so glad it all went well :) x

Latest posts

Back