Lash lift products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teresa Bussey

Reaction score
Hi. I' very new to the beauty business. Have done quite a few lash lifts with varying results using salon system products.
Last week I went to a salon to get my own lashes lifted without much hope of it making much difference as my lashes aren't very long.
The results were amazing! The lady used lash base products so was wondering if the more expensive products are worth me trying or is it likely to be that the beautician was more experienced than myself?

I use lash base, they're fab and usually arrive next day even with normal post selected.

No I've been getting great results since day one really, follow your instructions to the letter and you'll be fine :) It's a popular treatment, I do a lot and most have it regularly now every 8 weeks x

I use lash base, they're fab and usually arrive next day even with normal post selected x

How do their products compare to others in your opinion? Do they give a better lift? Also I noticed they only sell their perm lotions etc in individual packets. So am I right in thinking a pack of 5 would only do 5 lash lifts?

How do their products compare to others in your opinion? Do they give a better lift? Also I noticed they only sell their perm lotions etc in individual packets. So am I right in thinking a pack of 5 would only do 5 lash lifts?
A brilliant lift is a brilliant lift, and you certainly get that with lash base. Before that I used salon systems as I trained with them but then they rebranded and I had trouble getting hold of them and tried lash base, also I often use small shields for shorter lashes and lash base do those and salon system don't, so I decided to stick with them.

Elleebanna is another one I read excellent things about on here with a shorter development time.

Here's one of my lash base lifts
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1510504339.120846.jpg

I got the same results with salon systems though. I've had LVL myself before I trained and can 100% state that in my experience it's exactly the same (but more money obv as it costs more for the therapist to buy in )

Oh forgot to say, I get 3 lifts out of a sachet. So a pack of 5 would technically do you 15 lifts, although if I don't use the contents of the sachet within 24 hours or so I fling it, as it loses its strength, so you do need to try and book people in tight together if you can, or accept the (very slight) wastage. X

A brilliant lift is a brilliant lift, and you certainly get that with lash base. Before that I used salon systems as I trained with them but then they rebranded and I had trouble getting hold of them and tried lash base, also I often use small shields for shorter lashes and lash base do those and salon system don't, so I decided to stick with them.

Elleebanna is another one I read excellent things about on here with a shorter development time.

Here's one of my lash base lifts View attachment 206436

I got the same results with salon systems though. I've had LVL myself before I trained and can 100% state that in my experience it's exactly the same (but more money obv as it costs more for the therapist to buy in )

Oh forgot to say, I get 3 lifts out of a sachet. So a pack of 5 would technically do you 15 lifts, although if I don't use the contents of the sachet within 24 hours or so I fling it, as it loses its strength, so you do need to try and book people in tight together if you can, or accept the (very slight) wastage. X

Thankyou so much this is a massive help x

Latest posts

Back