Lash lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurenmoss98

Reaction score
Hi, I’ve recently gained my qualifications in eyelash lift and tint and extensions, I really love the result of the lash lift and tint and have had good feedback, however the extensions I’m struggling with a bit I find it really stressful and I don’t enjoy doing them.
So my question is does anyone on here just do lash lifts or lvl as a mobile business or do you need more than one service in order for it to be successful? Also how much do you charge for the lash lifts?
Thank you xx

Hiya, ive booked to do Lash Lift course soon too, and i plan to do just lash lifts in the evenings and weekends to work around my full time job- but am probably going to consider adding extensions also as i reckon just lash lift isnt enough?
Im thinking of charging £25 for lash lifts
xxx

Most girls my way tend to do one or the other. If your lash lifts are popular then push that and focus on that. Girls will just be having one or the other, and if you advertise lash lifts right girls love them as an affordable option. You can then look to add a treatment such as brow wax/tint so you're getting 2 treatments out of each customer - great as you're mobile as it saves some travel! Extensions take practice and if you're not enjoying it then you won't want to keep practicing and won't improve. Salons near me charge £35 for a lash lift and tint, but just research prices in your area and go from there :)

Hiya, ive booked to do Lash Lift course soon too, and i plan to do just lash lifts in the evenings and weekends to work around my full time job- but am probably going to consider adding extensions also as i reckon just lash lift isnt enough?
Im thinking of charging £25 for lash lifts
xxx

That’s too cheap, my salon charges £40 and I charge £35 mobile :)

Latest posts

Back