Lash training-who would you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divadee

Reaction score
Hi im looking at lash training
who would you recommend iv been told the semi lashes are good but with so many to choose from iv been confused about where to go for the training
looking for a genuine company who can u recommend so my clients get 100% satisfaction thank you x

Hi im looking at lash training
who would you recommend iv been told the semi lashes are good but with so many to choose from iv been confused about where to go for the training
looking for a genuine company who can u recommend so my clients get 100% satisfaction thank you x

I'd go with Nouveau! The whole company is amazing and the courses are the best in my opinion :)
They also do LVL Lashes which I recommend, I have had the treatment done a couple of times and I was over the moon with the results and am now going to be booking onto the course!
Also they offer some great support from their team and they really make you feel confident and are always there to support you even after you have trained which is nice because a lot of companies don't really help you after your training is finished.

Xx

i'd go with nouveau! The whole company is amazing and the courses are the best in my opinion :)
they also do lvl lashes which i recommend, i have had the treatment done a couple of times and i was over the moon with the results and am now going to be booking onto the course!
Also they offer some great support from their team and they really make you feel confident and are always there to support you even after you have trained which is nice because a lot of companies don't really help you after your training is finished.

Xx

thanks hunni are they the tanning as im with them in november do u get kit to

Have a search in Flirties, there is a lot of info and training is one to one with full student/teacher support anytime

Latest posts

Back