Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
I trained with Hollywood Lashes through Ellisons last year, I have done a numerous amount of sets of lashes and never had a problem, but a few weeks ago I had a client who came back to me after 24 hours to say she had lost most of her lashes and she has been back 3 times since for maintenence. I had done exactly the same procedure on her as I do on all my clients and never had any other client come back so quickly to say any lashes had come off. I emailed hollywood lashes to see if they could advise me on what I should do for the client (as the lashes just didn't seem to stay on) and they told me that because I had trained with Ellisons that they couldn't help me as I was not registered on their database and they told me that I had to stop buying from Ellisons and buy directly through them :?:
Shocking customer service I thought!
:sad:
Plus, I'm still none the wiser on what to advise my client :(

LOL. I'll do anything for free cakes and sweets! LOL

I am actually thinking of offering mentoring sessions. Not training as such, it would be for girls who have already qualified and have certificates but just feel they need a few hours of extra help. I know lashers should be able to go back to their training providers for this but, for some reason, that doesn't seem to happen. There would be no lash posts on SG if everyone felt confident with their lashing!!

What do you think? Would there be a market for this?
You know what I think about this lol, FAB idea!!!!!

You know what I think about this lol, FAB idea!!!!!

Not that I would need to mentor any Lash Revolution Trainees Jen!

You actually make sure girls are confident lashers when they leave you, and don't issue certificates just because they turned up!

Pity more companies don't do the same xx

Last edited:
Not that I would need to mentor any Lash Revolution Trainees Jen!

You actually make sure girls are confident lashers when they leave you

Pity more companies don't do the same xx

Im in regular contact with all my trainees, if they need help they know where to come, me :D They also have a facility where by they can contact each other which has been most beneficial for them but then I do work along side Jen lol we have the same procedure.

I think your idea Elaine is fantastic, you have a wealth of knowledge that shouldnt go unused :D

Last edited:
I dont do lashes, but can I come too....?

I dont do lashes, but can I come too....?

Yep sure you can, it's £10 per person for the mini bus fee & towards the share of petrol.

Think were all chipping in an extra couple of £ each to get elliebee all her sweets, it's only fair considering were all staying at her house for the week! Bless her she's going to have her hands full with us lot

LOL x

LOL. I'll do anything for free cakes and sweets! LOL

I am actually thinking of offering mentoring sessions. Not training as such, it would be for girls who have already qualified and have certificates but just feel they need a few hours of extra help. I know lashers should be able to go back to their training providers for this but, for some reason, that doesn't seem to happen. There would be no lash posts on SG if everyone felt confident with their lashing!!

What do you think? Would there be a market for this?

I think it's a fab idea Elaine.

Your so right about the poor quality training out there, it should be banned. If it weren't for the help of salon geek, yourself, proper princess, blinkingorgeous & others from this site i'd of given lashes up the day I got home. (so thank you)

In fact i have another idea.... you should set up a little donation box on your profile & each time someone reads one of your helpful replys on salon geek they should donate you £1. lol

I owe you about ten grand in donations up to now lol but im a bit skint at the mo so I'll have to bring your cheque with me when we come down on the mini bus lol x

Hi,
I trained with Hollywood Lashes through Ellisons last year, I have done a numerous amount of sets of lashes and never had a problem, but a few weeks ago I had a client who came back to me after 24 hours to say she had lost most of her lashes and she has been back 3 times since for maintenence. I had done exactly the same procedure on her as I do on all my clients and never had any other client come back so quickly to say any lashes had come off. I emailed hollywood lashes to see if they could advise me on what I should do for the client (as the lashes just didn't seem to stay on) and they told me that because I had trained with Ellisons that they couldn't help me as I was not registered on their database and they told me that I had to stop buying from Ellisons and buy directly through them :?:
Shocking customer service I thought!
:sad:
Plus, I'm still none the wiser on what to advise my client :(

This is really bad I would take this further. You trained with them, just at a different location, they should help you not fob you off!! I hope you get some help xx

Thank-you! They've been rude and abrupt with me, I went back to Ellisons today and they helped me out! So all sorted in the end, but no thanks to Hollywood Lashes!! xx

Latest posts

Back