Late nights? What are your hours of work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work Wednesday to Friday 9am-9pm and every Saturday 9am-1pm. Three night a week and I never have enough! Refuse to work more as i'll never get time to relax fully

Iv revised my working hours to fit in with my family life, I have to say that since doing these hours the past month iv been a lot less tired, stressed & I see my boy loads more. Not to mention the rest of my family & friends too :)
On week 1 I have Sunday & Monday off (work the Saturday)
On week 2 I have Saturday & Sunday off (work the Monday)
Hours are
Monday 9:30-2:30
Tuesday 9:30-7:30
Wednesday 9:30-2:30
Thursday 9:30-9:30
Friday 9:30-3:30
Saturday 8-3
:)

Iv revised my working hours to fit in with my family life, I have to say that since doing these hours the past month iv been a lot less tired, stressed & I see my boy loads more. Not to mention the rest of my family & friends too :)
On week 1 I have Sunday & Monday off (work the Saturday)
On week 2 I have Saturday & Sunday off (work the Monday)
Hours are
Monday 9:30-2:30
Tuesday 9:30-7:30
Wednesday 9:30-2:30
Thursday 9:30-9:30
Friday 9:30-3:30
Saturday 8-3
:)

Jo, think I need to take a leaf out of your book. I'm exhausted and can't see a let-up in sight... Clients are panic booking so September getting full already and some are booking in their Xmas appts already! Last Xmas almost finished me off so am determined it won't happen again this year ....

I guess it depends on whether your wage is an essential part of the household income.
Our distribution business is only a year old so we're skint!
I work on admin between 8 am and 10am Monday to Saturday
10am until 8ish Monday to Friday - salon work
10am until 4pm Saturday - salon work
8am till it's done on a Sunday on distribution bookkeeping, ordering, admin etc.

I feel like I'm falling apart physically and mentally because I'm old and knackered, but it's what I need to do to build my distribution business!

I work between school hours during the week then have a client in at 7 in the evening & sat from 9am til 3pm.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can work until 10.30/11 sometimes as I always try to fit in with my clients, I have 3 year old twins and an 8 month old son so I mainly work evening so child care isn't so much of an issue but saying that I'm also working more day times now too! Maybe I should start using a more structured work schedule! I don't want it to get too out of hand I need time for me and my hubby too 😊

I advertise I work Monday-Saturday 8am-11.30pm and Sundays 11am-7pm.

Only twice I have ever worked an entire fully booked week of these times back to back an I will never do it again lol!!

My OH is a police officer so works shifts (6 days on 4 days off) so I try to work my shifts around him so depending what he's working is what ill work :) I'm going to start changing this round though an have set hours an my clients have got into the habit of expecting me to work these hours regardless! Xxxxx

We run 24hrs 5 days a week when needs, must *face palm*. I personally work most hours weekends also from home or out and about.

Latest posts

Back