Lauren's Way - are they still trading?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RosyK30

Reaction score
Are Lauren's Way still trading?? The website has been down for days. I knew she was in a dispute with her business partner Where can I buy spray solution????? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1487856345.076975.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1487856359.309403.jpg

She's started making her own hope this helps x

Just wondering if anyone else uses Laurens way tan and have found that they have closed down? website doesn't work or their contact number. I know there was a massive thing in the paper with Lauren taking legal action on the company and I know she is starting up a new tan business. What is everyone else doing regarding changing their brand? my customers love the LW tan and worried I won't find anything better.

[merged threads]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you do a thread search Check out the thread "Lauren's way-are they still trading" x

Hi, I've ordered some solution from tan-tone on eBay. Looks like there are issues with Laurens Way atm. Website down, phone lines down, no reply on email... She's apparently developing her own (as already mentioned) but my clients love the solution. I messaged LW on Facebook and got a random message asking me to purchase from tan-tone. X

I got mine from tan and tone on eBay x

I buy mine from treatyourskin.com, have purchased form here for about 3 years.

Lauren's way have stopped trading, her new company is called Lauren's Gold

Yes new brand name is Laurens Gold available in 1 litre solutions and retail we supply it [emoji844][emoji844]

Do you do samples please?

I've gone back to tan tone on ebay, for LWTAN original, [emoji7]x

Lauren's way, 'darker than dark' tan Mousse, was the best tan ever ! Can't believe it's not sold anymore, so gutted. What tan is as good? Is her new tan, as good as before? So sad

What new one of hers have you tried? And are they definitely genuine on eBay, tone-tan ? Thanks

I’ve been using the ones on Ebay and they are the same stuff, I’ve tried the new brand it’s not the same, I’m sticking to Ebay [emoji12][emoji7][emoji108]

Latest posts

Back