Lecente black glitter disaster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailedit00

Reaction score
Right I'm so confused, I bought the black Lecente glitter to find when you sprinkle it and cure it it doesn't cure properly ever, it's like it's too black so the gel underneath can't cure.. Has any one else had this problem? Has anyone got a solution? I want it too look like this x

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    821 KB · Views: 165
I haven't tried this with black glitter yet only dark grey and blue but I sprinkled it into glaze and go uv and it worked fine. You need to sprinkle it into something that doesn't leave a tacky layer once cured. I have seen on you tube someone use two coats of gel colour then sprinkle into an uncured hard gel that doesn't leave a tacky layer, may be ibd but I'm not sure.

I have done it loads with other glitters light and dark and had no issue its just the black one it's almost like its UV/LED proof, it's not that it comes off because I'm using the wrong top coat it just literally doesn't cure but thank you x

How about sprinkle, topcoat, sprinkle again (in the gaps) and final topcoat? Would that work? Xx

Latest posts

Back