leighton denny on qvc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jewsey

Reaction score
Hi

watch qvc on sunday at 10.00 leighton denny is on with expert nails
should be good to watch

have a nice day

great, thanks for that, will be watching..xx

OMG - I am so there!

The man is a god!

I would marry him tomorrow if he asked - doubt it though LOL

Yea thanks Jules - I have wanted to catch him on QVC but always seem to miss him! Not sure I want to marry him though, but if Tom Holcombe were to ask me then I would consider it :wink2:

Karen

Ooh, I think i will have to look out for this. I didn't ever expect someone like Leighton to go on QVC, i assumed it was a no no.;)

am or pm?

Caz xxx

Hi I was lucky enough to meet Leighton after I wrote about his fabbie hologram nails on here and he emailed me and invited me to his salon in Harrods where he did my nails worth £150 free of charge I had the best day of my life it was a dream come true.I posted some piccies on my website and wrote about my fab nail day!! Watch out girlies as I know he reads the forum lol. He will prob be laughing at your requests to marry him , he does have a lovely six pack and I asked him how he got it like that ( I pretended I was asking for my boyfriend) although he would have been intersted to know as he works out and cant get a six pack like that.:o
Anyway I thought he was a very down to earth helpful and friendly person and loved spending a day there. He even came in on his day off for me bless. Leighton if your reading this now your nails have unfortunately grown right off :( I was sooooooosad to see them go the girls on here will vouch for that they were all trying to think up ways of saving the nails there were even some suggestions to chop my fingers off to save the nails lol:D :cry: ohhh painfull :Scared:
Anyway will watch the programme!!!
Lucyxx

loo said:
Hi I was lucky enough to meet Leighton after I wrote about his fabbie hologram nails on here and he emailed me and invited me to his salon in Harrods where he did my nails worth £150 free of charge I had the best day of my life it was a dream come true.I posted some piccies on my website and wrote about my fab nail day!! Watch out girlies as I know he reads the forum lol. He will prob be laughing at your requests to marry him , he does have a lovely six pack and I asked him how he got it like that ( I pretended I was asking for my boyfriend) although he would have been intersted to know as he works out and cant get a six pack like that.:o
Anyway I thought he was a very down to earth helpful and friendly person and loved spending a day there. He even came in on his day off for me bless. Leighton if your reading this now your nails have unfortunately grown right off :( I was sooooooosad to see them go the girls on here will vouch for that they were all trying to think up ways of saving the nails there were even some suggestions to chop my fingers off to save the nails lol:D :cry: ohhh painfull :Scared:
Anyway will watch the programme!!!
Lucyxx

Those nails are lovely!!!!

Hopefully one day ill be up to that standard x LOL x

By the way, your website is really good, im in the process of buliding mine @ the mo x

Oh well if it was am I have missed it now but can anyone just tell me if it is PM tonight PLEASE.

Caz xxx

caz3 said:
Oh well if it was am I have missed it now but can anyone just tell me if it is PM tonight PLEASE.

Caz xxx
hiya, ive just had a look & its on tomorrow morning (sunday) at 10am,

thanx shelley xx

Oh thanks very much for this I keep thinking it is Sunday today LOL!!!! So I have not missed it:D

Thanks again.

Caz xxx

~shelley~ said:
hiya, ive just had a look & its on tomorrow morning (sunday) at 10am,

thanx shelley xx

caz3 said:
Oh thanks very much for this I keep thinking it is Sunday today LOL!!!! So I have not missed it:D

Thanks again.

Caz xxx
Oh well at least you can have an extra day of the weekend to enjoy (lol),
Shelley x

Latest posts

Back