Lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissie

Reaction score
Good Evening,

I was wondering if anyone can help?
I did my nails last week and i was quite chuffed with them but over the last couple of days they have lifted quite badly just above the smiles on the right and the left almost in semi-circle shapes, i didn't get any product on my skin at all....... Could it be due to improper prep, because this has happened every time i have done my nails?????????:irked:

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Lissie x x x x

Hi Lissie, it could be due to improper prep and also when you dehydrate the nails before you apply your product, make sure you get right down the sidewalls. Check that you are pressing the product into place, if it is happening down just one side of the nails you may be working heavier on one side than the other and also if you are working too wet then product maybe going onto the sidewalls without you realising.
David

Jaydee said:
Hi Lissie, it could be due to improper prep and also when you dehydrate the nails before you apply your product, make sure you get right down the sidewalls. Check that you are pressing the product into place, if it is happening down just one side of the nails you may be working heavier on one side than the other and also if you are working too wet then product maybe going onto the sidewalls without you realising.
David

Brilliant, Thank-you, i will definately keep that in mind.

Lissie

Latest posts

Back