Light to Dark without pre pig?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't find anywhere to get matrix :-( x

Yes suspect! They are illegally selling color to the public! X

Boooooo I can't get it anywhere but refuse to buy from just anyone :-( x

I know but when I try it says not available in my area >:/

Only have it in store in
London x

Only have it in store in
London x

Can't you just order it online? surely it doesn't matter where it comes from?

I used salon supplies to order some matrix heat styling the other day after you recommended the repair gloss and they stock colour so i guess they'd be your best bet steffi.

http://www.salonsupplies.co.uk/section/permanent_32

Also if you're a member of the FHBF - Freelance Hair and Beauty Federation, you get 20% off with salon supplies, which is basically vat free :)

Ah well I might sweet talk my aunt she has it in her salon in Scotland see if I can get her to post me a few of the reds even just to try lol x

Ah well I might sweet talk my aunt she has it in her salon in Scotland see if I can get her to post me a few of the reds even just to try lol x

I edited my previous post, wasn't sure if you'd read it? lol

Ohh no I didn't lol thank you!! I'll need to go on to fhbf and join :) xx

You're probably better off checking if you like matrix first because fhbf is £45ish a year to be a member but if you like matrix and you're ordering a lot, it'll save you more than £45 a year :) and if you're ordering other things ofcourse

You're probably better off checking if you like matrix first because fhbf is £45ish a year to be a member but if you like matrix and you're ordering a lot, it'll save you more than £45 a year :) and if you're ordering other things ofcourse
Ill see if i can get a couple of tubes to try then :) Yeh but there are quite a few benefits to joining isn't there?? Someone was saying ya get discount on courses etc?? X

If you want some tubes hun
I can easily get them :) trying to track a local supplier down for ya x

Ill see if i can get a couple of tubes to try then :) Yeh but there are quite a few benefits to joining isn't there?? Someone was saying ya get discount on courses etc?? X

Yeah, you get discount on myhairdressing.com all the videos and stuff and discount on different training courses, and if you're a member you can get their insurance for an extra £50 a year so it's £100 a year for all that and insurance specially tailored to mobile hairdressers :)

Okies I'll try get a couple of tubesfrom auntie to try thank you blue if you track someone down plz let me know lol. Well I'll have a little nosey on the website for fhbf perry thank you loads guys!! :) be lost without yas :) xx

Okies I'll try get a couple of tubesfrom auntie to try thank you blue if you track someone down plz let me know lol. Well I'll have a little nosey on the website for fhbf perry thank you loads guys!! :) be lost without yas :) xx

You can still order a couple of tubes from salon supplies, you just dont get the discount unless you're a member of FHBF but no problem, glad to help :) x

You can still order a couple of tubes from salon supplies, you just dont get the discount unless you're a member of FHBF but no problem, glad to help :) x

Ah ok lol I was a bit slow last night, too near bed time haha! Thank you :)

Can't you just order it online? surely it doesn't matter where it comes from?

I used salon supplies to order some matrix heat styling the other day after you recommended the repair gloss and they stock colour so i guess they'd be your best bet steffi.

http://www.salonsupplies.co.uk/section/permanent_32

Also if you're a member of the FHBF - Freelance Hair and Beauty Federation, you get 20% off with salon supplies, which is basically vat free :)

I didn't know this, how do I become a member? xVx

Latest posts

Back