Lighting for lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poshe

Reaction score
Hi All, im doing up a new beauty room in my salon, the lighting is not great which is perfect for massage treatments etc HOWEVER we do individual lashes :-/ do any of you use a very good quality lamp for applying lashes ? Im looking at the Daylight company as iv got one of their lamps on my nail desk, i dont want to buy something thats no good, thanks in advance :) x

Hi All, im doing up a new beauty room in my salon, the lighting is not great which is perfect for massage treatments etc HOWEVER we do individual lashes :-/ do any of you use a very good quality lamp for applying lashes ? Im looking at the Daylight company as iv got one of their lamps on my nail desk, i dont want to buy something thats no good, thanks in advance :) x

I use a brightech floor lamp. Its less expensive & brighter than a glamcor moonlight

I use Glamcor as do a lot of lash techs. They are expensive but they are the best and I can't lash without my Glamcor :)
They do different ones and the mono is reasonably priced and you can attach that to a table. You can see the different ones here;
https://www.lashfactor.co.uk/category/glamcor-lights-10

Latest posts

Back