Lip Voltage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clazaridis

Reaction score
Hi all! Just wondered where is best to purchase lip voltage wholesale? Getting quite a few girls asking if I can get it?!? Thanks

What is it, is it a pro product ?

Ive seen a lot of salons selling it, just google it.. I was going to get some but my friend said it really hurt her!!

I've searched on google and can't find it anywhere! It's not a pro product it's a lip gloss that plumps the lips but it's supposed to last 24hours! It's sold out everywhere!

I was under the impression that it is a pro product, I thought it was the same brand as DreamWeave? x

It might be then?! Nobody seems to know a distributor!

heard this really burns the lips which makes them look like the are plumping but really just swelling!xx

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wrinkleregime.com sell it and enhancehair.com sell it aswell

Thanks missy! I'll take a look!!

Wrinkleregime are the official distributers xxx

heard this really burns the lips which makes them look like the are plumping but really just swelling!xx

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek mobile app

The new lip voltage comes with a shot you put in and you can put as much or as little as you want in. I've still got the original without the shot so no tingle and i love it you really see a difference but i'm looking forward to when it runs out so i can give the new version a try as apparently it's even better. I haven't heard it burns just tingles maybe the person you know put too much of the shot in for them xxx

I have the original and it made absolutely no difference to my lips :(

Most of my friends who have it only put 1 or 2 drops and it burnt all them. Ill still try it tho ha. I use sexy mutha puka by soap and glory it used to be fab years ago but now everyone uses it its gona crap x

I went a little crazy and put three drops in and only mixed it a little bit.. If you put it a little bit over the natural lip line it makes a hugeee difference! It did hurt so I don't think I will do 3 again, great for a night out in my opinion. :)

I think the hype is better than the actual product! I was all for it and the results looked amazing til about 8 people told me the results only lasted them about an hour at most and no way could they go through the pain again after an hour or on a night out so its pretty much a waste x

Desperate to order but sold out everywhere :(

I would say it's a waste of money .. I trialled it on my bday night out and applied it, it stung for about 20 mins, made a difference then the results were away 30 mins later ! By the time I was finished my makeup it was pointless haha !!

I don't see how it's attractive, see my lips.. lol. Glad I didn't buy it!! Tried my friends x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399761894.144121.jpg

Oh dear !
That looks painful, not attractive

Latest posts

Back