Lip Voltage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this picture on instagram. There is no actual difference in the size of her lips, just looks like the product has caused blood to rush to the surface. Not impressed. She used 3 shots. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399839487.181287.jpg

I saw this picture on instagram. There is no actual difference in the size of her lips, just looks like the product has caused blood to rush to the surface. Not impressed. She used 3 shots. View attachment 64825

My friends on FB are posting their own before & afters being 'amazed' with the product. I think its all in their heads, I can not see a size difference ... Just shiny slightly redder lips.

Xx

I saw this picture on instagram. There is no actual difference in the size of her lips, just looks like the product has caused blood to rush to the surface. Not impressed. She used 3 shots. View attachment 64825

Do you not think the bottom lip looks swollen? I think it looks like she's been punched haha xx

Do you not think the bottom lip looks swollen? I think it looks like she's been punched haha xx

Haha i think it just looks sore! Not attractive in the slightest! Xx

Soap & glory sell a product called sexy mother pucker it's a lip gloss that tingles and plumps the lip it's been out for years I've used it for years now also and I don't personally see much difference, the S&G one does tingle for 5 minutes or so and it does being out the lip but I don't see all the fuss with the lip voltage as most of the before & afters I've seen just make the lips look shinier x

Soap & glory sell a product called sexy mother pucker it's a lip gloss that tingles and plumps the lip it's been out for years I've used it for years now also and I don't personally see much difference, the S&G one does tingle for 5 minutes or so and it does being out the lip but I don't see all the fuss with the lip voltage as most of the before & afters I've seen just make the lips look shinier x

I already use this & it does nothing what so ever. I look like saving for fillers :D

I got this in a set at Christmas, again it doesn't plump it just stings I think haha x

I've just started stocking this. It's proving to be very popular! Love it xx

I use and stock Medik8 Pretox Pout its alot more "friendlier" to the lips and doesn't sting like lip voltage.
Its an injection free twin peptide pro collagen lip boost serum it helps restore levels of glycosaminoglycans and collagen increasing lip moisture and adding a natural volume to improve the contour of the lip, the instant plumping effect lasts for 24 hours, I find it looks more like you have had a natural filler in the lip as apposed to looking like you have been stung by wasps.

Not a beauty geek but I love Urban Decay's big fatty lip plumper. Not sure if you can still get it but I found that works really well.

I just bought this new thing called 'full lips enhancer'. It's like a little suction cup, you get one according to your lip shape and size and you just put it around your lips and suck it so that it stays on. You only leave it about 30 seconds and when you take it off your lips do look plumped but not overdone! It's also cheaper than lip voltage and not painful.

Not sure where you can buy them from in England but mine was about €24 including delivery in ireland! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424042260.804753.jpg

Hi have you tried pump & pout Www.laurensway.com next day delivery and clients love it! Extra hot #pout

If its not out till 23rd feb how are clients trying it?

You don't have on your profile that you are affiliated with a company.

Every single post you make is laurens way or the sister company wonderful hair.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back