Long haul flight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaznal

Reaction score
In off to Vegas with work in a couple of weeks , 10 hour flight. Can anyone recommend any travel products to use on the plane to keep my skin hydrated. Thanks

In off to Vegas with work in a couple of weeks , 10 hour flight. Can anyone recommend any travel products to use on the plane to keep my skin hydrated. Thanks

What about one of the Jane Iredale hydration sprays? I think there are 3 different types, have a look on the website. Hope you enjoy Vegas!

https://janeiredale.com

Dermalogica Multi active toner (hydrates & refreshes) , wear little make up as this dehydrated the skin quickly, use a tinted moisturiser if you need to wear a little make up such as Jane Iredale dream tint or liquid minerals (full of hylauronic acid & minerals), or jane iredale Pomegranate facial spray or the Hydrating H2o spray - both hydrating. Followed by Dermaligica climate control - this is what I use! X

Brilliant, thanks guys

And drink plenty of water xx

I am a total weirdo on long haul flights!
I go to the airport in a full face of makeup, after we take off I cleanse my face with Bioderma dispensed in a mini bottle.. Then smother my face in a facial oil or just good old Bio Oil! Sometimes I pop a face mask on (a clear one!!) Leave that to sink in then remove after about 30 mins and apply moisturiser.
Then after a few hours I will start my makeup again.. I did this when I went to Thailand and when I went to Vegas to get married.
It kind of breaks up the flight by giving yourself a little pamper too :)

I'm actually travelling with my new boss.... So I'm not sure I want him think I'm bit neurotic Lol

I'm actually travelling with my new boss.... So I'm not sure I want him think I'm bit neurotic Lol

Hahaha! Yeah maybe not the best idea!

Soak tissue with water and apply to skin. Easiest method and you don't have to carry any moisturizer on the plane now there are restrictions on fluid amounts you can take with you on board. I also always take lip balm. Drink lots of water during the flight.

Slather face with a rich night cream and take a small eye misting spray to use often.
If love to recommend drinking lots of champagne ......but sadly can't. 😐

Latest posts

Back