L'Oreal Color Supreme - Advice, please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maria

Reaction score
Hi All
Well, I know you guys don't like when one fiddles with her own hair without professional help, but I've been doing my hair for ca 20 years - all according to an instruction of professional and due to move to a country where skills were poor. Now I can’t afford to go to professional. I've been using Majirel, mixing 9 with 9.01 plus 6% creme peroxide. My hair is now pretty white so the effect is not what it used to be. When buying my supplies I was told of Color Supreme - and bought one tube of 9.13 colour some time ago, never dared to use it. I, now, am seriously contemplating to do so but am bit scared of a result. I remember I've watched some L'Oreal training video where they said, not very clearly to me, to apply this bit differently to how I was applying Majirel - doing roots only for years. Would you, any of you professional guys, advice me how I should go about it? Would color 9.13 be very different to Majirel 9? Where should I start? From the back, bottom layers? At what stage to comb through full length (my hair is long now, roots are grey but the rest is in Majirel)? Can you help, please? Thanks!

I think you should leave pro hair colours to the pro's. There are diy colour kits available in every supermarket and chemist that will give you directions on usage.
Failing that, colleges are always on the lookout for models for colours.

I think you should leave pro hair colours to the pro's. There are diy colour kits available in every supermarket and chemist that will give you directions on usage.

Thanks! But it is not an advice I was looking for - as I've explained... Any one kind here, please?

I too think a college is a great idea , the students are well supervised and are always needing models for colours like yours , and the prices are really low
they usually only charge to cover for the product
:hug: minky

To be honest I'd rather do it myself than relay on a college student. Besides, in colleges they use what they use there - I want to use 'Color Supreme'! And I am looking to talk to someone who used it.

Well guys, I just did it. And it looks brilliant!:lol: I recommend!
Bye!

Latest posts

Back