louis Vuitton chanel gucci coach Nail tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

funnails

Reaction score
hey ladys I found these great tips finally!! I have been searching for ever and they arrived super quick!
trenditips.com
well worth it!

Oooh I'm loving some of these! Please could you tell me how to apply them? I'm assuming you stick them on as normal, don't blend, then apply clear product over the top?

Yes you just apply them as normal and use the clear acrylic! they look so nice

thanks for sharing they look fab.
do they deliver to the uk though?xx

yes they ship international!!!

woooohhhooooooo! thanks.xx

Ooooohhhhhh I'm loving the Pucci tips, thanks chick

Suze x

These look coolio!! What's the sizes of these like? I have quite big thumbs and not all tips fit me

OMG they are fantastic, I love them, gotta order me some:):)

I like them but I would be tempted to extend the nailbeds as the picture they have shown look a bit stunted ! :eek: xx

How many do you get?

hey ladys I found these great tips finally!! I have been searching for ever and they arrived super quick!
trenditips.com
well worth it!

I'd like to have some of these myself, thanks for sharing! :green:

Hey, Im new to the site and was looking around,

Im from New zealand and i ordered these tips from a lady who must have got them from here, but they are soooo popular at the momment in my salon!!

Defintally worth it!!

Thanks girls.x

Silly question.. but how would you do an infill with these tips? Is it possible?

I asssume you would be able to infil them once but maybe using a coverage powder would be best as the tip would then be further up xx

Silly question.. but how would you do an infill with these tips? Is it possible?
yeah, if you used on zone 2 a make up pink you can... and it makes the fingers look thinner and longer when the nail plate is longer ;);)

anyway, always be carefull when you use these as the c-curl doesn't match every nail... so as they're popular it's easy to think *ooh, it doesn't exactly match but it rocks anyway* and you can cause severe damage to the natural nail...

and manipulate them with precaution as they are often really fragile ;);)

Hey, Im new to the site and was looking around,

Im from New zealand and i ordered these tips from a lady who must have got them from here, but they are soooo popular at the momment in my salon!!

Defintally worth it!!

Thanks girls.x

Hi, Welcome to the site xx :hug:

What are you doing posting links like this??!! I've now had to spend MORE money!!:hug:
I really liked a few of these and have had to buy some, just hope they come quickly!! xx

wow they are fab how many do you get and what would you charge per tip in the salon. might have to order some of these if only for myself!!!!!!!

Ya for sure, you use the clear acrylic. :green:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back