Love heart cane's?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizzy_dizzy

Reaction score
Morning all ,
Just wondered if any of you can tell me where I can get some love heart fimo canes from I mean like the sweets if that helps.
I know i have seen them I just cant think where ,
Thanks Ceri .

Valentines nails by any chance? :green:

i have just had some delivered by viva la nails :)

i got some from my tiny world its a dolls house site but they do nail art canes

Morning all ,
Just wondered if any of you can tell me where I can get some love heart fimo canes from I mean like the sweets if that helps.
I know i have seen them I just cant think where ,
Thanks Ceri .

You mean the sweets called Lovehearts that have little messages written on them don't you? I can't see them on any of the sites mentioned, only licquorice allsorts etc.

Would stickers work? https://www.lovehearts.com/searchresults.asp?search_type=prod_cat&prod_cat_id=49

what a wonderful idea, thanks for the sugestion pips, but sorry no we don't do them.
Will keep an eye out though i agree i am sure i have seen them somewhere!!
adell

50bb6701-99e7-e8a0.jpg

Photo is on my nail trainer lol

Going back through my old threads as suggested :) I found this thread that I started and it seemed a good time of the year to resurface it and conclude it by saying thanks for all your help and I found some :)

Aww how cute for valentines:Love:

Oh I just love them!!! Where can we get them???

i found some on a website cant remember which one it was! i really wanted some i just googled it and searched a few sites and found some! x

*Whispers EBay!!*

This lady still has them I always get canes from her she doses lovely ones and delivery is fast even though she is in the US . X

6 Conversation Heart Set...

Thank you :hug:

50bb6701-99e7-e8a0.jpg

Photo is on my nail trainer lol

Going back through my old threads as suggested :) I found this thread that I started and it seemed a good time of the year to resurface it and conclude it by saying thanks for all your help and I found some :)
This is gorgeous mizzy-dizzy! Your so good and creative xx

can i just butt in am ask which make glitter that you used? it looks really sparkley! i love stilettos but i just cant convince my clients to love them to! hehe

and also ive been googling to look for the love heart canes but cant seem to find them but i seem to remember you have to NOT put a space in between the work loveheart for some reason! my dad is going to china next week so ill get him to have alot for me when hes out and about (he love it when i make him go in nail shops... NOT!) if he can find some for me ill send you some but it might take a bit longer so will prob not be here for valentines day :( but i think there still a really funky thing to have and to offer clients and will prob be alot cheaper then the ones of ebay! i think there like 6p each in china!
but ill let you know if i find the website in the meantime :) x

Thanks Karen ,
I dont personaly feel its very creative but its a good thing if they look that way to others right? ;)

The glitter is NFU.OH Sweet Candy collection .....it seemed the most fitting thing to use with loveheart canes lol

Latest posts

Back