Luocolor P01

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsanoutrage

Reaction score
hey guys. i usually use the luocolor P01 toner and get a white/silver colour. however, she is wanting more of a steely/grey colour than white. any suggestions? apparently it has been done before with the luocolor P01 but my attempts aren't quite there. many thanks.

by the way, usually leave the toner on 20 mins.

hey guys. i usually use the luocolor P01 toner and get a white/silver colour. however, she is wanting more of a steely/grey colour than white. any suggestions? apparently it has been done before with the luocolor P01 but my attempts aren't quite there. many thanks.

cant help with luocolor but yes if u use wella.. u can use 12/11 0r 12/89 to get that...

If you have bleached the hair to the lightest level you can, the very pale yellow stage. (almost white), then the PO1 should really exhibit its true color as ashy grey. Normally the longer you leave the toner on, the more ashy it should go. But you have left it on for 20 mins which is adequate enough.

What peroxide strength did you use with the PO1 ?

Latest posts

Back