LVL lash help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollyf

Reaction score
sorry if I have posted on the wrong forum I couldn’t find the one for lashes!! I need lvl help! So I am doing a clients lashes and accidentally applied the setting lotion for 8 minutes rather than the lifting lotion, so I then put the lifting lotion on and then the setting lotion on again hoping it will cancel out the first treatment of setting lotion. Will this effect the end result?? Or should it be ok as I have done the treatment again after ! helpppp

sorry if I have posted on the wrong forum I couldn’t find the one for lashes!! I need lvl help! So I am doing a clients lashes and accidentally applied the setting lotion for 8 minutes rather than the lifting lotion, so I then put the lifting lotion on and then the setting lotion on again hoping it will cancel out the first treatment of setting lotion. Will this effect the end result?? Or should it be ok as I have done the treatment again after ! helpppp
Sorry I cant' offer advise but this is something I always dread happening... I'm sure it's going to one day like putting diesal in a petrol car.

Latest posts

Back