Madam Glam gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if you order 4 bottles or less it's ok, I'm sure I read this somewhere but I could be wrong, don't know for certain
Ill maybe try n see if I order 4 if it will charge me. I dont know of any were else that stocks them and i really love some of the colours

I think if you order 4 bottles or less it's ok, I'm sure I read this somewhere but I could be wrong, don't know for certain

Hi ,

Unfortunately you are wrong . Within the UK we are only allowed to send a max of 4 bottles through the post and no pot can be larger than 30g- maybe thats what you are thinking

Regarding customs from outside of the EU ( at the moment ) ANYTHING you buy should be subject to Import Duties and Tax . If you have ordered and not had to pay then you have just been lucky . Customs will as a matter of course stop any parcel over a certain weight and the smaller parcels are randomly picked and then you will get the nasty surprise in the post

I would always say buy from your UK supplier . In this case at the moment there is none so if you do order from the USA you really need to factor in the customs to your purchase price

Thanks for clearing that up, I've been lucky & never had to pay

And just to add on to that the custom/import duties will be MORE than our 20% VAT . Customs will look at the import declaration and add a percentage on top of the value and then some lol

Thanks for clearing that up, I've been lucky & never had to pay

Well Jersey may have different rules to the UK . What I have said applies only to the United Kingdom

x

Hi everyone

Just wondered has anyone tried Madam glam yet? If so do you have any pics? I keep looking at there colours but haven't heard much about them as a brand X

I am new to using Madam Glam and I have to say I am hooked!

I have had acrylic nails for 20+ years as I was a nail biter and could never grow my natural nails.

I have tried gel polish a few times but found my nails too bendy and they would just peel and it was not for me.

When I got Madam Glam I decided to remove my acrylics to see how it faired and OMG I can not believe the difference.

MG is much stronger than the usual gel I use and my nails hardly bend at all. I am realistic and only have my natural nails maybe with a 2mm free edge but that is okay as I don't want super long nails anymore.

I am extremely impressed with the product and also their customer service.
They have been very accommodating when I have had issues. I got a bad batch of the no wipe top coat and it was identified they had an issue so they replaced it with no questions asked. I also had issues with their new Metallic range and they refunded me no questions asked.

I have done a few Youtube videos on my Bel's Gels channel for anyone who is interested.

I will soon be putting up more videos of application and removal as well.

At this stage I do not see myself going back to acrylics and I am dying to try out the shades of MG that I have :)

As this is a non pro brand, I'm moving this thread to Ask a Pro.

Hi ,

Unfortunately you are wrong . Within the UK we are only allowed to send a max of 4 bottles through the post and no pot can be larger than 30g- maybe thats what you are thinking

Regarding customs from outside of the EU ( at the moment ) ANYTHING you buy should be subject to Import Duties and Tax . If you have ordered and not had to pay then you have just been lucky . Customs will as a matter of course stop any parcel over a certain weight and the smaller parcels are randomly picked and then you will get the nasty surprise in the post

I would always say buy from your UK supplier . In this case at the moment there is none so if you do order from the USA you really need to factor in the customs to your purchase price

They have a uk Distributor now it's www.lillybeau.co.uk found it on Instagram:)

Thats good but I NEVER trust a site that has no contact details . That site has no telephone number , no address and no e mail . The only way to contact them is via contact form on the website !!!

I was under the impression that it was law in the UK that any e commerce site needs full contact details

They also do not list Terms and conditions or Privacy Policy

Thats good but I NEVER trust a site that has no contact details . That site has no telephone number , no address and no e mail . The only way to contact them is via contact form on the website !!!

I was under the impression that it was law in the UK that any e commerce site needs full contact details

I asked Madam glam in the state and they have confirmed they are thier uk Distributor. Contact details wouldn't stop me purchasing, I've just looked and madam glam have the same. :)

But what do you do when things go wrong and you need to contact them INSTANTLY !!

And they are breaking the law by not having contact details or T & C and privacy policy on their site. The fact that Madam Glam are the same is neither here nor there as USA does not have the sames laws as the UK
Just saying ;)

Latest posts

Back