Make-up artists: let's share tips!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much discount does the mac pro membership give?
Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Makeup artists get 35% off. I got mine approved :) but a little disappointed that I don't get my card for 6 weeks but membership starts straight away so will only have my card 10 1/2 months but pay for 12. Can order over the phone with discount though but don't have the time to ring up

Do u have to fill a form for that hun ??

Do u have to fill a form for that hun ??

All info about the MAC Pro membership is available online. You could always give them a call if you're unsure about any of it. There have been previous discussions about it on here too if you search.

Any tips for glitter eyes ? See all the glitter shadows + love them ! 😊 x

Illamasqua !!

Also sharing my secret ! I buy frm claires a whole lot of glitter for jus 5 pounds. Excellent quality xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1426194033.559433.jpg

This is how I feel at the moment! Studio sculpt and pro long wear concealer and still my two tiny wee spots can't be covered !!😩

Except you should see how thick their make up looks :p. I had a friend like this and its was like 5 layers of stuff on her face lol

Ok ladies I need expert opinions please
I have makeup bookings back to back in an event and don't know how I will have to keep cleaning my beauty blender and brushes after every client.
Please tell me professional way and which cleans bacteria as well . Thanks xx

View attachment 83394

This is how I feel at the moment! Studio sculpt and pro long wear concealer and still my two tiny wee spots can't be covered !!😩

If you haven't seen this already.. Watch this video by Lisa Eldridge!
I get pigmentation marks after I've had a spot and I swear by her technique and have done for a couple of years now. Only layer up the product in certain areas, buff it out and invest in the dermablend sticks and foundations. I use a fine eyeliner brush for really small marks, takes longer but it's worth it!

http://www.lisaeldridge.com/video/12764/acneblemish-covering-make-up/#.VQbP7IbfWnM

X

Any nice concealer brush plz ?
How is zoeva brushes xx

If you haven't seen this already.. Watch this video by Lisa Eldridge!
I get pigmentation marks after I've had a spot and I swear by her technique and have done for a couple of years now. Only layer up the product in certain areas, buff it out and invest in the dermablend sticks and foundations. I use a fine eyeliner brush for really small marks, takes longer but it's worth it!

http://www.lisaeldridge.com/video/12764/acneblemish-covering-make-up/#.VQbP7IbfWnM

X

Will definitely look this up! Thanks 😘 xx

Ok ladies I need expert opinions please
I have makeup bookings back to back in an event and don't know how I will have to keep cleaning my beauty blender and brushes after every client.
Please tell me professional way and which cleans bacteria as well . Thanks xx

I've always used the MAC one. I put a spray pump on top, spray onto a bit of couch roll/kitchen roll and swirl the brushes until they come away clean. This kills bacteria as well and they dry really quickly.

I've always used the MAC one. I put a spray pump on top, spray onto a bit of couch roll/kitchen roll and swirl the brushes until they come away clean. This kills bacteria as well and they dry really quickly.

I use this too x

Anyone used the Nyx matte lip creams ? I love the look of the coppenhaugen one but al sold out :(( more of a personal preference to a pro one lol x

It's probably already been spoke about but how do people set up for a mobile makeup ? I'm thinking of purchasing one of the mobile cases that have the lights inside but don't know if they're any good?

Right now I just use the clients table and have them seated but my problem is if they don't have a table and natural lighting can be limited.

Xx

Hi everyone I have not long started out with make up but does anyone have any tips to getting the perfect winged eye? What eyeliners you find best? Tips to getting it perfect ? Xx

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone could help me try re-create this ? I love the eyeliner, but it's so precise on the lid. Any tips ? XView attachment 84221

Iv just asked the exact same lol it's so hard to get it perfect isn't it xx

Iv just asked the exact same lol it's so hard to get it perfect isn't it xx

Ohhh yes aha sorry :) I have lots of questions + try to not ask as many lol xx

Latest posts

Back