Making money

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielleCaprice

Reaction score
Hoping someone out there can help me.
I'm trying to find out how much it cost people to do a set of gelish or shellac nails on natural nails & enhancements & also how many sets you can get out of each bottle... I'm currently charging £20 for gelish or shellac on natural nails & £25 on enhancements but for some reason I never take money out of that for myself & now it's starting to dawn on me that I'm doing this just for fun when I should be thinking of making a living!! Even down to using removal wraps & lint free wipes etc.... If someone can help then great or point me In the right direction.... Thanks in advance xx

Not sure about gelish but S2 will send you a document detailing the cost per service for Shellac if you give them a call xx

If you contact georgie smedley on Fb i'm sure she will send you costing or NH directly I sure they will get it to you as that where I asked a while back😀

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks all, I've got the S2 one I found it last night :) ill contact NH today xx

Latest posts

Back