Manicure table organiser?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxnails2015

The sole man
Reaction score
Hi everyone! In desperate for an organiser to put all my bits and bobs in when doing manicures. I can't stand having everything out and about I like my table to be organised. Ideally it would have compartments for cotton pads, cotton buds, lotions potions and polishes etc. any ideas? What do you use?

Sweet squared do a couple. Or pop down to your local stationary store, like Staples. They do different ones that you could use. hths

Sorry to butt in on this thread. But i understand luxnails2015's frustration.. I did a client yesterday, had stuff on my lap, table and floor.. Nearly knocked my new nail curing lamp off the table too! Its not a good look for a client to see lol.
Taking beauty4all's advice and popping to staples in the next few days to get some organisers

Thanks guys :)

Thanks beauty4all that's some good ideas! I'm glad it's not just me having this frustration jodie1991!

If you look on eBay there are loads I googled acrylic nail organiser hth's

I've seen these online in b and m, I'm going to go instore and see what they are like xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434316341.468847.jpg

Hi, I'm sure she won't mind me posting this but I do the nails of md of magis nails and she is in production of a fantastic desk organiser for us nail techs, it has compartments for all the stuff we need, cotton pads, nail files etc and is big enough to take mobile without the need to pack & unpack everything...watch this space!

These are perfect!

It's brilliant! And a reasonable price too!The seller must have made a killing on these organisers, so many nail techs have bought these now, they will have had a huge surge in purchases recently after the discovery by another nail who then shared it with a nail tech group on facebook

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434499226.017866.jpg
. I managed to find this in home bargains today! £4.99! I am absolutely thrilled with it! I did a treatment tonight and it was so so so much easier having everything to hand. I also think it looks super professional aswell!

Latest posts

Back