manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZOE!

Reaction score
hi again just wondered something. Ive passed my foundation cnd course does this mean i can do manicures? I mean if someone comes to me and asks for a manicure what do i actually say and do. any help would be fine cause i know a lot of people just like manicure on their own.

Hi ZoeCU,

Have you had any training on how to do them? If not I would recommend you get the creative spa manicure and pedicure packs as the training comes free with these.

HTH
xxx

Hi there, as you do not have a certificate for manicure, you insurance will not cover it. You should really do some training first. I agree that the Spa days with Creative are fantastic & include all your products.

Rose143 said:
Hi ZoeCU,

Have you had any training on how to do them? If not I would recommend you get the creative spa manicure and pedicure packs as the training comes free with these.

HTH
xxx
what do you mean? Where can i get these packs and how much do they cost? and how come the training is free

Just call Creative & ask for info. All you pay for is the products. Definitely worthwhile. You can do manicure & pedicure in a day.

zoeCU said:
what do you mean? Where can i get these packs and how much do they cost? and how come the training is free

The training is covered in the cost of the products I think but I have just bought mine and I knew this before. Creative also offer insurance at the creative foundation course with professional beauty, it's a green form. I would also request a training information booklet from creative, gives you loads of details in there.

I am surprised that Creative do not include manicure as part of their foundation course. I thought you had to have a manicure qualificaion to be able to undertake nail enhancement qualifications?

Can someone clarify what the situation is please?

Hi scattyfox,

The girls I trained with in my class had never even held a nail file before so I suppose you don't need any manicure qualifications. I already had one and when I phoned to book my foundation course they didn't ask if I had any qualifications at all. So it doesn't seem like it :confused:

xxxx

You can't do a Creative Spa Manicure or Pedicure course until you have completed a Foundation Course in enhancements with Creative or a similar certificate with an other company.

If you are going to do Manicure , I highly recommend the Spa day with Creative.

Trust me you won't regret it and you'll love the products!!
Good Luck!

Rose143 said:
The training is covered in the cost of the products I think but I have just bought mine and I knew this before. Creative also offer insurance at the creative foundation course with professional beauty, it's a green form. I would also request a training information booklet from creative, gives you loads of details in there.
how much was you for your packs?

Latest posts

Back