Megamix nails. Create your own gel polish colours with eyeshadows, nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks sue c for your help ordering now!!!

Has anyone else had trouble with mm bottles "drying" up?? Both my base & top coats have completely stuck!!! They are stored on a shelf away from UV light,along with my shellac, and there's no problem with them. I kind of thought it might happen with the mix bottle, as you have to pour out, and can be a bit messy tidying it up,but that one is fine!! I'm stumped! Bought them in June/July, only used maybe 6/7 times,as I mainly use shellac. Any ideas or suggestions before I buy more,because I do love the product. Cheers:)

Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U01 using SalonGeek mobile app

Has anyone else had trouble with mm bottles "drying" up?? Both my base & top coats have completely stuck!!! They are stored on a shelf away from UV light,along with my shellac, and there's no problem with them. I kind of thought it might happen with the mix bottle, as you have to pour out, and can be a bit messy tidying it up,but that one is fine!! I'm stumped! Bought them in June/July, only used maybe 6/7 times,as I mainly use shellac. Any ideas or suggestions before I buy more,because I do love the product. Cheers:)

NAILTEKIRELAND
I'm sorry to hear about your problem with "megamix"
A few people reported to have a similar problem but as the gel is UV sensitive I put it down to them being stored incorrectly , leaving the lid not screwed tight or working with it close to the lamp etc . Then a few more people complained ( more than you would expect) so I started to investigate.

I contacted the factory and after extensive testing it was discovered that some of the white bottles were not 100% uv proof and so allowing light to penetrate and cure the gel. however not all bottles were affected

It is for this reason that I have decided to change packaging and move over to black bottles.

if yourself or anyone else who has been affected by this problem would like to get in get in touch ( facebook, website , email, private message)

I will do my best to resolve any problems.

in the meantime keep mixing it up

Martin John

NAILTEKIRELAND
A few people reported to have a similar problem but as the gel is UV sensitive I put it down to them being stored incorrectly , leaving the lid not screwed tight or working with it close to the lamp etc . Then a few more people complained ( more than you would expect) so I started to investigate.

I contacted the factory and after extensive testing it was discovered that some of the white bottles were not 100% uv proof and so allowing light to penetrate and cure the gel. however not all bottles were affected

It is for this reason that I have decided to change packaging and move over to black bottles.

if yourself or anyone else who has been affected by this problem would like to get in get in touch ( facebook, website , email, private message)

Martin John

I haven't tried MM yet but I am so impressed with Martin for all his advise & aftercare.

Hats off to you Martin.x

NAILTEKIRELAND

Martin John

Oh wow, well great that you've caught this little hiccup early on. Glad you're getting it sorted, because I really do like the product.

Thanks so much for getting back to me, I really appreciate it, makes such a huge difference, having that kind of customer care.

Alongside MM I also offer Shellac. Anywho I didn't buy the new Chiffon Twirl duo set but a lovely geek sent me CT in Vinylux. I love it as a polish and it looks amazing and completely true to the polish colour and chrome/metallic look of Vinylux, when mixed with Megamix. I used 60:40 in favour of V :) Three thin coats and here's the result!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1412458168007.jpg
    1412458168007.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 273
  • 1412458181214.jpg
    1412458181214.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 278
Alongside MM I also offer Shellac. Anywho I didn't buy the new Chiffon Twirl duo set but a lovely geek sent me CT in Vinylux. I love it as a polish and it looks amazing and completely true to the polish colour and chrome/metallic look of Vinylux, when mixed with Megamix. I used 60:40 in favour of V :) Three thin coats and here's the result!

What a fab colour! X

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Martin for dealing with my query so fast. Amazing customer care, you couldn't get any better!!

P.s the black bottles look so badass! Love them! :D

Hi

Can anyone shed some light on the best way to look after the brushes in the empty pots please?

I bought 2 and use these for application with MM. I clean them after use and leave them in the bottles with Isopropyl alcohol. However, they are really splaying.

Could anyone suggest a different way of storing them or even perhaps a different brush altogether.

Thank you

I would also like to put out a big thanks to Martin for phenomenal customer service. Pleasure dealing with a company that puts its customers first.. Thanks Martin :D

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

I store mine in the exact same way as you describe and my brushes are fine, no splaying. Very odd and sorry I'm no help to your question :confused:

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi

Can anyone shed some light on the best way to look after the brushes in the empty pots please?

I bought 2 and use these for application with MM. I clean them after use and leave them in the bottles with Isopropyl alcohol. However, they are really splaying.

Could anyone suggest a different way of storing them or even perhaps a different brush altogether.

Thank you

I had the same issue, I gave up in the end and used the following brushes which are brilliant.

Attachments

• 1412688939625.jpg
    1412688939625.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 241
Glad it's not just me then and thank you. I will order some brushes. Xx

They take a little while to come, but they are perfect for MM. I'd personally buy a couple of packs as then you have two larger brushes for glitter and bling mix if you have it and then a couple of the other large brushes for colour. Xx

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

They take a little while to come, but they are perfect for MM. I'd personally buy a couple of packs as then you have two larger brushes for glitter and bling mix if you have it and then a couple of the other large brushes for colour. Xx

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

I opted for these ones so hope they'll be ok as I needed urgently xx

Attachments

• 1412694561495.jpg
    1412694561495.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 262
I'm sure they'll be just as good honey xx

While your talking about it I'm sourcing brushes for
Gel and art etc . It may be a while but when you see them
I'm sure you will love them :)