micro ring advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louabihudd

Reaction score
hi guys.

im a fully qualified hairdresser and hair extensionist but i just wanted some advice on micro rings. which do u all find the best? screwed silicone or copper??

i ask this as i am only newly trained in hair extensions and just want to stock up on the best possible equipment and i want to avoid slipping extensions so any tips are greatly appreciated

thanks guys

xx

ooo stay clear of the screw threads as they can be very damaging to the client's natural hair!! silicone lined micro rings are fab and so are the coloured copper tubes which actually squeeze flatter so are less conspicuous in the clients hair xx good luck

how do the copper tubes stay in the hair?? is there silicone in thm?? x

they're not silicone lined but they are much thinner than the rings so clamp down much tighter. I've avoided the typical metal tubes for ages as they sometimes have a seam in them which can be really difficult to remove. The copper tubes are coloured so are more discreet that the metal tubes and much easier to remove. Some clients don't have a problem at all with the rings - I think this still depends on good application and how "kind" they are in looking after their hair! x

Latest posts

Back