Microblading advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B.L.B Beauty

Reaction score
Hell everyone

If there is anyone that can help that would be great :)
I am managing a salon and I always undertake training courses outside of work which I fund myself,
I will be doing a microblading course soon and have approached the salon owners if they would like me to offer microblading in the salon..
I will be paying for the training and also using my own kit, how much should the owners be able to take from me from each treatment?
I will be doing the treatments on my shift which they are happy for me to do,
what percentage would be correct for them to take from me? Bearing in mind I will be on shift getting paid but also using my own kit and also I would of paid for the training?
I may also offer the treatment on my day off what is the average percentage to give to my bosses?
I know it differs in each area, amy advice would be great.

Thanks

Anyone? It doesn't have to be specific to microblading treatments just if anyone can give me a guideline of what percentage I should give?
Thanks

Stab in the dark but my Botox lady is looking at paying me 20% of taking when in my salon x

I would say if you're being paid to manage the salon then you can't be doing this while you're microblading so separate the two. Do it on your days off or cut the salon managing days if you can x

With regards to % it's hard to say as it's not your normal beauty treatment price. Usually it would be 60/40 in favour of who is supplying the products but I'm not sure that would be fair with microblading.
My botox doctor gives me 10% if that helps?

Latest posts

Back