Microblading at home?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xjem <3

Reaction score
Hi there. I’m new to salon geek. And would love your advice. I’m doing a course in June for Microblading and was going to do at home. When the council come over to check. What do I need to make sure everything ok? Would Doing it in my kitchen be ok as there is a sink there ? My kitchen very open an lots of space and very clean. I was told I can do it mobile but I’d rather not as that is a hassle. As I am I mobile hair dresser an lashes. But would like to do microblading at home. Thank you.

You'll need to have your clinical waste collection in place. Not sure about the kitchen as this is a kitchen area after all. I have a converted bedroom and I use the bathroom sink to wash my hands as its next door so I didn't have to plumb in a new sink in the bedroom but I might at a later date. I would ring your council to check first and see what they say.

I operate in two different authorities and have a separate licence for each.
I could not work in a room without a sink. I could not work in a room that had a sink in the room next door. It has to be in the room itself. I certainly would not be able to do it in a kitchen.
On your course you will learn about infection control.... you have to be in an area that is free from any contamination and also be able to prevent blood born viruses polluting your treatment room.
There is very little, if any blood when microblading but you still have to be aware of the potential dangers.
I think both authorities I use I pretty struck as others seem to get away with all sorts. !!

Latest posts

Back