Microblading eyebrows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I am trained in the micro-blading and its a really lovely natural looking treatment. I am also partnering the Prive academy from Slovenia where I was trained to bring more training on this treatment to the UK the first is due to be held in the North West - Liverpool area (RIP scouse brow :wink2:) at the end of March......

We deserve to have beautiful natural brows here in the UK as we are having such a massive uptake on SPMU yet the tattoo machine method for eyebrows is almost obsolete in eastern Europe, Asia, Russia etc. They describe machine method as 'permanent' there is no knowing how long they could last, possibly through several brow 'fashion' changes, hair colour and even skin tone changes.

I also booked to train for the machine tattoo method and was harassed to have my brows done by the trainer..... I just simply couldn't as 'permanent' and didn't want blue stain faded brows in a few years eeeeeeeek, worse still a lot that I have seen have lost definition and become one smudged line ?!?

I had the microblade done though in the blink of an eye and they're fab. Ill upload pics of mine one I work out the phone app :)

Is anyone in Manchester offering this treatment x
I am Prive trained in microblading and am based in the NorthWest, are you still interested in having your brows done. Sarah :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm looking into doing extra eyebrow courses as very popular in my area. (North West) Is there a difference between microblading and epibrows? I'm guessing epibrows is a brand? I'm looking for what is trending today. I've only done a level 2 course in beauty so would I need to do a hd brow course or similar before doing a course like this?

Thanks 😊 x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

As far as I was aware it's more for people who already practice semi permanent make up? Xxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

Barefaced beauty can you please inbox me the details for your course in Liverpool? I am looking into doing this in the UK.

I've seen a place in Poland that teach looks more affordable to fly over there.

Some places require you to have the SPM qualification other places don't.

I was under the impression that this was a new alternative to semi permanent make up. Is this not right? Can someone please clarify 😊 x

I love all these pictures, they look so natural. I've just been speeding the evening looking into spmu even emailed a few people about doing it in my salon, wish I'd been on salon geek earlier would have saved me time. Where have you guys been doing the training? Just found Adam and Eve do training if anyone has trained with them? Only two days training?

Will any companies be at the beauty show in London this month?

Epibrows will be at professional beauty in London this month, I will hopefully be there doing demo's and chatting with people. You must have advanced brow skills to be able to do the Epibrows course, and Epibrows is a brand of microblading, yes. Think that's answered all the questions - any more just shout :) x

When you say advanced what qualification is it. I'm now 3 qualified and done hd brows

Thanks. Would a hd brow course or something similar be classed as an advanced brow course or would i have to have spmu ? X

HD Brows is classed as advanced brows, yes. Anything similar to HD Brows is also fine, but standard waxing, tinting qualifications are not accepted. I would suggest that you're confident in HD Brows (or equivalent) before you do the Epibrows course to get the most from it and produce the best brows x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422831459.787153.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422831477.299135.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422831511.465923.jpg

Thanks for the info. Most helpful 😊 x

One of my friends has been doing beauty for 10 years and says hd course is over priced and not consistent with the kit and as an alternative solution has said to do the high brow course through sallys. Would this be classed as an advanced course and has anyone done the course that can recommend it?

Ta 😊 x

One of my friends has been doing beauty for 10 years and says hd course is over priced and not consistent with the kit and as an alternative solution has said to do the high brow course through sallys. Would this be classed as an advanced course and has anyone done the course that can recommend it?

Ta 😊 x

Best thing would be to call the girls at the brow studio group who run the Epibrows course and ask them if this course would be accepted x

Ok ta. I'll do that tomorrow x

I rang. It's not necessary to do advanced brow course. They can teach me everything i need to know for a bit extra. It depends on your circumstances e.g how long you've been in the beauty business, what knowledge u have of the brow etc. Glad I rang now. Thanks for advice 😊 x

Try Secret semi-permanents for training, Samantha Boyes is brilliant.
She is on Facebook

I did my training with Tatjana of Prive actually in Slovenia as they weren't at that time training in the UK. For many years they've have ran academies in Austria, Germany and Croatia and are now expanding through out Europe and also Russia.
The finished result ! wow !
This has got to be the future of brows in the UK or at least become more prevalent. I know they don't last as long as the tattoo but the results are so natural looking, don't blur or spill and the mineral pigments fade true to colour, best of all for me.... they are truly SEMI permanent

10277322_384566308379877_3493610436932412360_n.png

Latest posts

Back