Microblading room set up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi sorry for hogging this thread but does anyone know whether this treatment couch would be suitable for spmu ? X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1451330561.819937.jpg

Hi, im also doing my training with katerina on the 13th jan! and am new to this site.

so excited to start! :)

Hi kitty101 how is your training going? I have katerina on Facebook I'm sure I see your post on her page xx

Hi kitty101 how is your training going? I have katerina on Facebook I'm sure I see your post on her page xx

Ha ha that's me keeps posting add me on Facebook any questions can message me, when you add me private message say it's you lol, she's amazing! Going to book more training with her in the future want to offer me X

Ha ha that's me keeps posting add me on Facebook any questions can message me, when you add me private message say it's you lol, she's amazing! Going to book more training with her in the future want to offer me X
Cheers Hun so excited for us all right now! Il add u xx

Hi Girls, Does anyone have any good links to sodium chloride in a spray form? x

Can I ask how it's going for you now? As I'm thinking of training in microblading

Latest posts

Back