Microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trina88

Reaction score
Hi I had my eyebrows micro bladed and had my top up 12 days ago, after my first session healed I asked for darker they looked amazing after touch up but now theyve faded again so I'm wondering will the colour darken again after week 3/4 when the milky skin has gone? I've Googled touch up healing but nothing seems to come up.
I have also uploaded a pic of after top up (day 1 or 2) which is the kind of colour I was hoping for and photos day 12 after top up which have dramatically faded
Thanks x

_20170202_130339.JPG _20170314_123033.JPG _20170314_123057.JPG

Hi I had my eyebrows micro bladed and had my top up 12 days ago, after my first session healed I asked for darker they looked amazing after touch up but now theyve faded again so I'm wondering will the colour darken again after week 3/4 when the milky skin has gone? I've Googled touch up healing but nothing seems to come up.
I have also uploaded a pic of after top up (day 1 or 2) which is the kind of colour I was hoping for and photos day 12 after top up which have dramatically faded
Thanks x

View attachment 203999 View attachment 204000 View attachment 204001
wait the full 4 weeks and see the final colour - you cant do anything to them till then anyway

Latest posts

Back