Microdermabrasion on eBay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweeboo

Reaction score
Hey guys I really want to get a microdermabrasion machine and I've seen loads of diamond tip ones on eBay for around £200 these are a lot cheaper than companies in the uk sell them for the cheapest I've found is £500.
Will they be any good? Do any of you know? It seems like a big price difference and I'd love to get one.

Thanks guys
X

I wouldn't trust my clients face with a md machine from ebay.
Skin base do a pay as you go machine with training and im impressed with the company as a whole. I would thunk that is a much better option.

Does it say where they're manufactured?
Where can you get consumables and training for it?
Where will it be serviced or repaired?

You buy cheap, you buy twice...

Nothing wrong with buying from eBay but check out the shop that sells them. There are lots of shops on eBay that sell excellent stuff, its not just ppl sat at home selling things, big companies like Argos(UK) have their own eBay shop. Just check it all thoroughly to make side its not been made on the cheap or has bad reviews etc. Google the company as well x

Kathleen @ Love Beauty
www.lovebeauty-loveyourself.co.uk

I really wouldn't to get a machine such as that from eBay ... too high a risk for my liking. I would much rather get it from a company I know and trust. If you want Diamond MDB how about something like the Carlton ChromaPeel? It is still a four figure investment, but it is a British designed and built system that you can have complete faith in!

Cosmetronic have a Diamond unit that is cheaper, but I'm not sure what training / warranty that comes with. But at least you know the company!

Mat

Cheers Mat for your help I'll have a look.

James

Latest posts

Back